Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City
US$395
US$259
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$170
AscendHotels
US$203
US$158
LeMeridien.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$183
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$214
US$174
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$140
EconoLodge
US$192
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$175
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$143
1,091 results
All reviewspentagon citytwo bedroom suitefull kitchenmetro stationwithin a mile radiusfree breakfastgrocery storepool and hot tubdc areathe air force memorialtwo blocksfree shuttlefront desk stafffashion centrelarge mallharris teetermorning breakfast
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very nice rooms that are good for business travellers. Breakfast is included and was perfectly adequate. Although it is next to a freeway you can't hear anything, and there is a stunning view of the pentagon! The location is about 5 minutes walk from the Metro and some shops, along with the Arlington shopping mall. I think it's only a couple of stops on the metro to DC.

The only downside, which probably doesn't apply to most travelers is that if you arrive at night and in need of a meal there is no in-hotel restaurant or room service; if you are female I think this can pose a problem. I would not advise walking to the nearest restaurant even at 8pm at night, as I did, since it was pretty dark and deserted. The nice young hotel staff were helpful but probably didn't think about this when they gave me the directions. I got a taxi back which was ridiculously short but at least I felt safe. You can get food delivery, which is what I should have done using Seamless or some other online service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Glenn W, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry that you found the lot beside us dark and deserted. Please keep in mind that wedo have a local shuttle that can take you one mile of he hotel. It runs from 6am until 11pm.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Perfect location if you are visiting downtown DC. We also stayed in the residence inn capital view and we liked the pentagon city hotel more due to its close proximity to the metro, it's closer to downtown (by a few minutes) and the shuttle will drop you at near by restaurants. This hotel also included an exceptional complementary dinner Monday - Wednesday. The complementary breakfast was also very good. Rooms are very spacious and well arranged, the full kitchen was a awesome bonus. I've stayed in hotels all over the country and for $73 a night this hotel is unbeatable.
The beds are also a lot nicer here then at the capital view residence inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeRoy L
Glenn W, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Wow, what a title for a review!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with other TripAdvisor readers.

As much as we love our sister Residence Inn, we agree with everything you mentioned in your review. Our location to the metro station is very convenient. Even though we are in Virginia, you can access the tourist locations of DC faster here than most hotels in DC.

Thanks again for sharing, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Exceptionally nice staff and service one of the best hotels we have stayed in. They had everything we need in house and even a crib for our baby. They were very nice to our children and had a great breakfast. Will return next time we're in D.C.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kyle316

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Residence Inn in Pentagon City. I was so glad to read that your children recieved great treatment from our staff. We do pride ourselves on being able to accomidate any request from a guest, and was glad to read that we were able to for your trip. We hope to see you when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

It was a no brainer to come back to this hotel! I was back for training in D.C. and I love this place. The size of the rooms make you feel like you are not in a small closed in hotel room. I love the full kitchen, the short walk to the Metro with the full food court right there! All of the staff are all wonderful! Always with a good morning, and good evening making me feel welcome! I will be back in March for training for another two weeks, and already have make my reservation! Could not even think of staying anywhere else! Thank you for the comfortable beds, lovely breakfast, high quality shampoo and conditioner, and overall excellent design and confort of your hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Travlin F

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of the Residence Inn at Pentagon City with others on TripAdvisor. As a repeat guest, you really know the area. I'm glad that you have found the immediate area convenient and walkable.

We look forward to seeing you in March!!!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

A great hotel with exceptional staff, very helpful with suggestions, directions etc.
Super rooms with separate living and sleeping areas. Great free breakfast.
All in a very central and convenient location overlooking the Pentagon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ZZZZZZZZZZZIrl

Thank you for the glowing review of the Residence Inn Pentagon City. I agree with everything you said. I hope others find this review helpful, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back on your next trip to our area.