Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City
US$395
US$259
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$170
AscendHotels
US$203
US$158
LeMeridien.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$214
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$183
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$140
EconoLodge
US$192
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$175
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$143
Hotwire.com
1,091 results
All reviewspentagon citytwo bedroom suitefull kitchenmetro stationwithin a mile radiusfree breakfastgrocery storepool and hot tubdc areathe air force memorialtwo blocksfree shuttlefront desk stafffashion centrelarge mallharris teetermorning breakfast
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn Pentagon City from 4/21 - 4/25 for a trip to D.C. during my children's April Vacation. I chose this location for the pool, the free breakfast and the fact that it was less expensive than staying in D.C. I was unaware of the complimentary food until we arrived at about 6:40 on Monday. The associate that checked us in told us that they were only serving until 7, so we should go over and get something to eat and he would bring our room keys over to us. How nice! We stayed in a studio suite, which was super clean and very large, with comfortable beds and lots of space to spread out. Having the kitchen was very helpful. All the staff we encountered were extremely helpful, providing directions and tips (and extra cookies for our kids in the evenings!) The complimentary shuttle was a nice convenience particularly to go to dinner after a day on our feet in DC. Breakfast was hot and plentiful and the pool was clean and well cared for. Overall a very enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor on the Pentagon side for great views of DC.
1  Thank kholbie65
gpwee738, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of the Residence Inn at Pentagon City on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you found our rooms and amenities were a perfect fit for your family. I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the area again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at the Residence Inn Pentagon City for 3 nights while attending a meeting and was very pleased.

Adam, at the front desk when we checked in, was amazing. He changed rooms, split charges between credit cards, got a message to someone who arrived late. He really helped make our trip successful.

I was in a 2 bedroom suite with friends - lots of room. The view from the 17th floor was wonderful - the Capitol, Washington Monument. It was also very quiet and the queen beds and linens were top quality and very comfortable.

Breakfast was good - always nicely cooked scrambled eggs with different choices of meat or potatoes, cereal, waffles, fruit, various breads and pastries.

The walk to the Metro was easy, but the shuttle was also available to drive you there or pick you up if needed. Also a free shuttle from National Airport.

The only disappointment, and why it got a 4, was the quality of the mattress on the pull-out sofa. It was terrible - all you could feel were springs. We were a party of 3 and one person did manage to sleep there by putting the couch cushions on top of the mattress and then the sheet. I would definitely not plan on using the sofa bed for an adult, and even a small child would need several blankets or the cushions to be able to sleep on it. If you only need the regular beds, all was excellent.

Room Tip: Go for a higher floor for the great views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy E

Thank you for sharing your review of the Residence Inn at Pentagon City on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you found everything so convenient during your stay with us. We have additional full mattresses if you are staying with us again that we can replace the sofa with. It would mean that the sofawould not be able to be easily converted, but if you were that uncomfortable in the sofabed, we woul be happy to supply. I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the area again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here two nights during April break. Very nice hotel. Great view of Washington DC from our room was a nice extra. Our room was well appointed with a full kitchen. We were not there during the week for the complimentary dinners but we did experience their breakfasts and they were excellent!! A wide variety of breakfast choices was really appreciated. No one should leave hungry in the morning. Our daughter enjoyed the pool and hot tub. A nice bonus was having a life guard on duty. The metro, shopping, restaurants and grocery stores were all nearby. Would definitely stay again when in the area. Love Residence Inns!!

1  Thank Tweetybeets

Thank you for sharing your review of the Residence Inn at Pentagon City on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you found everything so convenient during your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the area again.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I decided to stay at the Residence Inn Pentagon City in Arlington, Virginia, on a business trip to Washington, DC. It was conveniently located just a short walk from Metrorail. I was there 3 nights and used Metrorail to get around. My room was a standard mini-suite, which was all I needed. It was quiet. The breakfasts were excellent. I did not get to sample the manager's specials at night. I have not complaints. I will likely stay at this hotel again on future trips.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard M

Thank you for sharing your review of the Residence Inn at Pentagon City on TripAdvisor. We are the perfect hotel for work in DC, Arlington, or to just explore the area. I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the area again.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Big, nicely furnished rooms, very well equipped kitchenet, decent hot breakfast. Clean and comfortable. We really liked this hotel and would stay there again.

About 10 minutes walking distance to metro station and Pentagon City Mall and restaurants. Two metro stops from Arlington cementary and about 20 minutes ride to Furrogat West (White House). Perfect for a visit to Washington, however much cheaper than staying in town.

1  Thank fraugast