It was hard to find a hotel for $100 a night in or near DC, so this motel definitely met our expectations. This is a no-frills motel with rooms facing the street.
The only major drawback was that the internet didn't reach our room, and when I sat with my laptop near the lobby, it was too slow to use.
On the plus side:
- The rooms were clean, no signs of dirt or mold.
- They had a satisfactory coffee, bagels, and pastry breakfast.
- The tv worked fine with lots of cable channels.
- Available parking outside the rooms.
- Staff were friendly.
- Internet was practically non-existent.
- Bedding wasn't the most comfortable.