Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse
US$395
US$259
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$170
AscendHotels
US$203
US$158
  • Room Service
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$140
EconoLodge
US$174
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$214
US$192
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$175
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$143
All reviewswhole foodsorange linegreat locationmetro stopfull kitchencheesecake factoryfree dinnermovie theatertwo bedroom suitewithin walking distancesmall gymdc areahotel parkingfront desk stafflong stayoatmealliving area
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I have stayed here several times and have always had a good visit. The desk staff as well as the housekeeping staff are cordial and accommodating. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Location is excellent: The Courthouse Metro station is steps away as is the Courthouse Cinema. Metro into downtown DC is approximately 15-20 minutes depending upon your destination. There are a variety of restaurants in the immediate Courthouse area. A five minute walk towards Clarendon Metro provides more restaurants, shopping, Whole Foods, etc.
This is always my first choice when visiting Arlington/DC. Be aware that depending upon the dates of a visit the rates can vary widely. This is true of the DC area in general so it is wise to try to book well in advance. Not all Residence Inns are the same in quality. As a Marriott Silver Elite member, I have stayed in many Residence Inns around the country. For me, this one is always at the top of the list.

Room Tip: If you are a Marriott Rewards member, ask if a room upgrade is possible. The front desk staff are usually very accommodating if there are rooms available.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank genyit
Reviewed 7 February 2012

This was my first time staying at this Residence Inn and it was terrific. The location can't be beat, being both close to a metro stop and with plenty of great restaurants close by. The staff was attentive and friendly. Like all Residence Inns there was a free breakfast buffet. The staff here was one of the best I've encountered, keeping the food filled up and hot and the tables cleared and clean.
I hope I will be able to stay here again on my next visit!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Tracy J
Reviewed 17 January 2012

If you are looking for a quiet and clean place to stay around DC that is affordable and with easy access to the Metro this is a good choice. In addition to having an adequate free hot breakfast every morning, you can also get an adequate free dinner Monday through Wednesday nights: soup, simple salad bar, entree, cheese & crackers, and desert. There are other good restaurants within walking distance as well like the Cheescake Factory. The area around the hotel which is mostly commercial office buildings, seems safe to walk even in the evenings.
The only issues I had were with the pool that is only open in the evenings and it seemed to be overchlorinated. Even though the underground parking is cheaper here than you would find in DC, it would still be nice if it was included it in the cost of the room.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank John J
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Was able to make a booking for New Years Eve at a very affordable cost. When I arrived Nicole at the front desk was very kind and assisted me with my bags. I was pleasantly surprised to see the room was spacious and definitely had a home away from home feeling. The location was perfect for walking to the restaurant where we celebrated the new year. Breakfast was filling and of great variety. Jeffrey who I meet at the front desk was great at giving recommendations of local spots. Overall, I was had a comfortable and enjoyable visit to Arlington. I would recommend a stay at this hotel without any hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank amk08
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I'm a Marriott traveler so I'm familiar with the chain, and this Residence Inn was totally remodeled in a great spot. There is a new Westin in the area which is more expensive, and perhaps that competition is keeping rates lower. I think I got $119 on a weekend, which is great for the D.C. area.

Parking is in a garage below, and although it's not full service, there is a very good restaurant right next door which does take out. The room itself was very nice. Fixtures and furniture appeared new. I stayed on a sizable, L-shaped room with a living area and kitchenette. Sometimes booking can be a crapshoot with Marriott's economical chains, but this Residence Inn is super solid with a free breakfast. The front desk was friendly and helpful.

As noted in other reviews, you can walk to high-quality shopping or easily hit the highway in you are commuting elsewhere, but the street itself is quiet.

Honestly, this hotel is a gem for the place and price. It was better than a few of the full service Marriotts where I've stayed.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business