“Not the same as the others”

California Tortilla
Ranked #346 of 888 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Their phone number is (703) 243-4151
Description: Their phone number is (703) 243-4151
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Having been to only one California Tortilla and liking it so much I go out of my way to visit, I thought I hit the jackpot as this one is close to my house. I over by the courthouse when I spied this location and decided to have lunch.
This establishment is not a true California Tortilla; the place was dirty, there was a limited selection of sauces, the time from placing my order to receiving it took too long, the atmosphere was not there. Not sure if I mentioned the place was dirty??? While they may have had an off day I am not willing to give them another try as there is another California Tortilla that has never missed the mark.

There are newer reviews for California Tortilla

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Nice location, tasty burritos large portions! Got tortillas chips with queso dip and a beef burritos , cost about 10 bucks but couldn't finish my food!