“Friendly service and great food”
Review of Fettoosh

Fettoosh
Ranked #112 of 941 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'm not much of an adventurer when it comes to food, but this place is great. The lamb and rice is unlike anything I've had anywhere else. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. This place is on our regular dinner rotation.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I forgot that the next door pizza place was closed on Monday so a friend and I went here. The food was fresh and good but nothing out of the ordinary for middle eastern.

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We are in town on a college visit with our sin and looking for good Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern food. Fettoush has a good selection of beef, chicken and lamb so it took a few minutes to decide,,,, everything sounded scrumptious. We settled on the vegetarian sampler platter as an appetizer and then the beef shawarma plate as the entree... We were not disappointed! Everything was perfectly spiced, had generous portions and simply tasty! We will be back!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

In search of a light meal, my call was answered with an aromatic bowl of Harira and a Bastilla that convincingly met the challenge of balancing stew-like filling with a topping of cinnamon and powdered sugar. Fettoosh's friendly staff is ready to please, brewing up a special pot of mint tea for those who prefer less sugar or dropping a few pieces of meat into the soup of a patron who was a lot hungrier than he initially thought. With the pizzeria, Pupatella, next door, competition for parking directly in front is that much more fierce, but it's easy enough to cross the street and use the back corner of the local Safeway's large lot.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Fantastic kebabs. Tender, flavorful, grilled just right. The owner is really nice. He brings you a small glass of Moroccan mint tea while you wait! I have to try one of the tagines next time since it has a separate Moroccan menu, and I think these folks are from there. No ambiance however, so, apart from the food and nice owner, there's not much reason to eat in. Parking is tricky. It's next to Pupatella, which is always jammed, so I usually end up parking across the street in the corner of the Safeway lot and hoping I don't get towed while waiting for my food! (So far, I haven't seen any tow trucks.) But the food and friendliness keep me coming back anyway.