“Amazing Steaks!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my wife at Ted's while on a business trip at the Virginia Tech Research Center – Arlington, just a couple blocks away! Great Steak...Thanks!

There are newer reviews for Ted's Montana Grill

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Had Nachos, which are my favorite. Hubby had a burger, which her really enjoyed. The people were great and loved the seating.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I used to eat at Ted's on a regular basis with friends and the food was good, but never "wowed" me. Being from South Dakota I'm picky about steak and Ted's always just did "Ok". However we ate there last night and found the service to be excellent as well as new items on the menu and/or daily specials including baked corn that was to die for. Most surprisingly, the ribeye was excellent in terms of cut, marbling tenderness and preparation. The strawberry shortcake was also excellent and the bison meatloaf was outstanding. Prices are also very good by Arlington/DC standards with a $113 bill for four of us including dinner and dessert. I'm hard pressed to think of a better steak and prime rib serving restaurant in the area at anywhere near that price point.

1  Thank 9,422
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Sat outside at a sidewalk table and enjoyed an ad hoc music concert in nearby park. Had their really super Bison burger and fries, glass of red wine. Super service and friendly waitress who actually smiled each time she came by. One of the best impromptu meals at a restaurant in Crystal City that I have had in years - highly recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Went to this place since I was craving for some good meat.
Luckly the bison short rib, which is only served on Saturdays was on special on a Tuesday.
It really tasted great. Made to perfection I must say.
The only two complains I have are about the service:
- It took too long for the waiter to refill my beer and when she showed-up I was already finished
- I got the wrong bill when I asked for it
The price is a little high but if you like bison meat, you've got not too many options around here.