“Food was decent service was not”
Review of Ted's Montana Grill - CLOSED

Ted's Montana Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We've eaten as several Teds location, however I wasn't impressed with this one. The service was slow and the food was average. I had the prime rib and it was chewy, the potato was luke warm at best. My husband and son enjoyed the nachos and his Bison burger. I would recommend not drinking your drinks to quickly our waiter never showed up to refill or clean away our used plates. Very disappointed for the price. Maybe we should chosen the other location 2 miles away.

There are newer reviews for Ted's Montana Grill

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Excellent buffalo options. I love their buffalo nachos - very tasty. In addition, their grilled salmon is also quite excellent - we were not expecting that. Unfortunately, the draft beer selections leave a bit to be desired.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is the first Thanksgiving meal my family has eaten in a restaurant. Fortunately for us, it was just like being at home. We were provided a private space separated from others. The individual platters of turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, and squash casserole were delicious. I had never heard of squash casserole, but would love the recipe! Our server, Shineeta, treated us like family, although she was spending her time away from hers.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my wife at Ted's while on a business trip at the Virginia Tech Research Center – Arlington, just a couple blocks away! Great Steak...Thanks!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Had Nachos, which are my favorite. Hubby had a burger, which her really enjoyed. The people were great and loved the seating.