“salads are low on lettuce” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ted's Montana Grill - CLOSED

Ted's Montana Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Arlington, Virginia
“salads are low on lettuce”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

offer at least one low calorie salad dressing and offer at least one salad where lettuce is a central player... the whole point of a salad is to have something light!

Visited May 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Business Lunch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Has a business lunch at Teds on a pretty spring day. We all had bison burgers, which were tasty, if not a little overcooked. My order was entirely wrong. They brought out a burger with bacon, mushrooms, etc. that looked good--but unfortunately wasn't what I ordered. We asked for ketchup for the fries, but our waitress seemed occupied with something else and we ended up eating the fries plain. I have eaten at other Teds restaurants elsewhere around the country, but I don't know that I'd go back to this particular establishment.

Visited May 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Awesome food and great ambience . ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The bison burger was freaking amazing. The ambience was excellent. Had a good time with my friends.

Try the beaf it's amazing

Cayman Islands
“Steak needed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I thought I would drop in here for a steak and having passed it every day for a week it had looked excellent. I got there early, thankfully as when I left there was a line waiting for tables and the place was packed. I understand that I was a single diner but my salad came even before my drink, my steak came when I was not half way thru my salad and the bill was dropped before I was half way thru my steak - no coffee or dessert offered and I dare not ask! Overall I am not sure they want single diners in their restaurant and would not go back again by myself as felt uncomfortable that I was taking space for a larger party. The food was excellent and the service was good, just the rush to get me out of my table.

Visited April 2014
“Stay away!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We visited here this evening at 7:00 pm. Got seated at a very nice street view table & that was the only thing good. Kids ordered steaks off kids menu only to find out later that they were out of kids steaks & waitress offered no substitutions such as giving them a smaller portion of a regular steak. I wanted a baked potato & they were out of that as well. Everyone had finished a first round of drinks & I still didn't have my glass of wine I ordered. We decided to walk out. Told the waitress on our way out that we were going to find another place to have steak & she said she was just coming to tell us they somehow found some kids steaks. We left anyway. Not sure how a steak place runs out of steak & baked potatoes at 7 in the evening. They had lots of empty tables in there - maybe that should have been our first clue that it wasn't a good place to eat.