“Great Value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport
Ranked #7 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed here with 3 friends for a long weekend and loved this hotel. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. It is super close to the Crystal City metro stop, making it easy to be just about anywhere in DC within a few minutes. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was average, but had a few things you could just grab and eat on the go. I will definitely be staying here again when I go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had a problem that when I spoke to the hotel directly it was not fixed to my satisfaction. I wrote Hilton Honors, and immediately received a follow up from the GM, Joanna Bates. She was very understanding of my concerns and offered different options to help me. I appreciated her follow up, and professionalism very much. I give it a 4 and not a 5 because I wish I didn't have to go to the lengths of getting the GM involved in the first place, but I am very satisfied with the outcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

2 blocks from the Metro and near several restaurants. Very close to Reagan international. Clean, but a bit dated. Could use a few updates. Breakfast was good and hotel staff was helpful. Adequate stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My friend and I shared a 1 BR suite. The suite was huge. Not sure if that was because it was a corner suite. It gave each of us privacy and space. I found a great price on their website about a month before our vacation and cancelled another hotel I had booked.

The location is great. A short walk to the metro and lots of restaurants. Their breakfast is excellent. Lots of choices, including hot food, every morning.

The rooms were nicely decorated, housekeeping was excellent. Even the sofa bed was comfortable, which sometimes they are not. The bathroom was very small, but only the tub/shower and toilet are in there. There is a spacious vanity for getting ready, plus our room had a large counter and sink in the living area which made it convenient for both of us.

If I ever return to DC, this would be my first choice. Plus, the room tax in VA is much lower than what I paid the last time I was in DC.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank mlm26
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here 3 nights May '14. Nice clean hotel, quite large. We'll appointed rooms with big flat screen tv's . 5 minute walk to resturaunts & crystal city shops. Huge free breakfast. Guest laundry & pool, all in all couldn't ask for more. Will stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel is in a very good location - not right in the thick of things, but still very close to the airport, major attractions, and a nearby metro stop. It's basically in a quieter business district, so there are plenty of restaurants. The hotel has parking underground for a fee. The staff was always very friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast in the morning is sufficient and the lobby is updated. The rooms are clean and comfortable, but certainly not luxurious. I recommend this hotel for a good value.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was very convenient to the Ronald Regan Airport. The hotel has a shuttle service that is very prompt and courteous. It also has a free breakfast, so you can grab a bite to eat before you head out the door to start your trip. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Arlington hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City - National Airport
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
The Westin Crystal City
The Westin Crystal City
#14 of 52 in Arlington

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport

Address: 2000 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202-3601
Region: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Family Hotel in Arlington
#4 Business Hotel in Arlington
#6 Romantic Hotel in Arlington
Price Range: £75 - £194 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport Hotel Arlington