“New experience ”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington/Lee Highway (US-29) and N. Westmoreland St
Transit: East Falls Church Metro
Description: It's a new place that has just opened. I just got back from dinner and wanted to rave about what a great addition it is to our county.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I liked the experience of something new. As they say no forks, no spoons. Eating Lobster in plastic bag under a tasty hot sauce. Salad with fried shrimps and calamari was pretty good. Lobster was good too, but not as soft as it is in Red Lobster. I’m not sure I will go there again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the mild wings and fried green tomatoes. I enjoyed my meal. My teenage son did not like his wings. He took one bite and spit it out. Our server never came back by and asked how are meal was or I would have ordered him something else. Due to bad service we will not return.

1  Thank Heather G
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

And they were so accommodating and nice. I tried the gator bites they were pretty good, it was like chicken with a hint of fish. My chicken salad had excellently fried chicken strips. The waitress refilled our drinks before they were even halfway. But the most impressive part was how nice everyone was even though we showed up right before the kitchen closed at 9:45. Not being from the area it took us a little while to find but when we did find it, parking was pretty easy. (Although the late hour probably had a lot to do with that.) The table next to us had the most delicious looking Cajun boil. Definitely give it a try!

2  Thank Jennelle S
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Strap yourself in to a plastic bib and fortify yourself with rubber
gloves for a full body experience. What a treat! Bayou in a Bag is an event that is delicious and as close to Louisiana as you can get in VA. Hot and O'Dang Spices were just the right heat mix. Sweet Potato Fries, Gumbo, and Crab legs rounded out the evening.
Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

2  Thank Drbrooks4337
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner at this place yesterday, and it was sooooo good. There is usually a long wait, but we walked in and got seated. We both got a fish bowl drink and they were so good. She ordered the Gulf Breeze and I ordered the Starburst. For our food, we order crawfish, crawfish Mac and cheese, corn, and the fried shrimp. We were pleased with all of our food. The Mac and cheese was so creamy! I will definitely be back soon!

1  Thank StowYourLuggage