“Good Lunch Menu”
Review of Mister Days

Mister Days
Ranked #415 of 992 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I have tried Mister Day's during happy hour before, taking part in their happy hour food and drink specials, but this was my first opportunity to have lunch there. I ordered the shrimp and scallops pasta. They brought it out and I started in and after I had eaten several scallops, I realized instead of shrimp they had put chicken in the entree. I pointed it out and they quickly took it back and brought me back a scallops and shrimp pasta dish, which was excellent. Not that the chicken was bad, it was really good, but when the taste buds are craving shrimp, they want shrimp. Mister Day's delivered, both excellent food but excellent service in delivering.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

A good Friday evening meal with a young family. The food was good - particularly the wings. 10 for 10 dollars was fantastic value for money. Kids menus were also good value for money. Service was acceptable and it was a nice atmosphere: not too crowded but a good vibe.

Is on our list of eateries to which we would return.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Met friends for happy hour, great draft beer specials. Wasn't planning on getting appetizers, but the jerk grilled chicken wings....so many, and so good, and only $5!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Heard mixed reviews from friends about Mister Days and I enjoyed my visit here. This may have one of the best Happy Hours in the Arlington area especially for food. Plate of nachos and I mean A Plate for $5 what is there not to love. Plenty of TVs to go around so you can catch multiple events. Service was great and the prices were normal for the area. Large space as well so it did not feel like we were crammed.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Have been coming to Mister Days for business luncheons for some time. The food here is absolutely fabulous and very reasonably priced. I know they have received some bad reviews for the night life, but that is because of the bar crowds that frequent this part of NoVa.
The food is consistently good and the menu varied every day. Their Prime Rib sandwich is one of the best in all of Metro and for the money the best hands down!!
It is like a Prime Rib dinner downtown at one third the price.
The wait staff at lunch is very friendly and efficient. Cathy is the absolute bomb of a server that you will meet anywhere...
Try them out...you will be surprised and delighted...