“Brunch buffet”

Ireland Four Courts
Reserve with OpenTable
Ireland Four Courts is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 902 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Courthouse Metro is opposite the restaurant
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Great spread for only 15 bucks, though they now stack the smoke salmon on top of tomato in hopes you won't take as much. Other than that and the lack of girls to talk to at the bar, the Sunday brunch buffet can't be beat for value in courthouse.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Half price appetizers, Guinness and 12-year-old Jameson makes this a nice place for Happy Hour. The beer and Irish whiskey are great. The food is, well, bar food that won't kill you but won't be the best you've ever tasted.

Service was uneven, and I'm not sure why. We were seated and got drinks pretty quickly but it was a long time for anyone to return to take food orders. This was one of those experiences were every server who walked by turned their heads away from us to not make eye contact. Ultimately, the right server showed up, orders taken, alcohol-absorbing food delivered.

The chief benefit of Four Courts was that the noise level wasn't so high that you had to yell to people at your table. That made up for any minor sins.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stopped by for lunch with my daughter. Great location, and a nice atmosphere. Everything was fine UNTIL I got their "house special" Shepard's Pie. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE shepherd's pie. Order it ever time I get a chance. So I was really shocked. It consisted of some sort of meat "mush" under a layer of mashed potatoes. No peas, no onions, no carrots, no spices (that I could taste anyway) NOTHING but (what looked to me) a soupy hamburger helper. And the attitude of the wait staff? Oh well, thats what we serve.....

To be fair, I did sample the chicken pot pie and lamb stew that my tablemates ordered and they were excellent... But oh my, the Pie......

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love this place. I came here during the huge blizzard in February, and my friends and I stayed for almost four hours. The food is satisfying and comfortable, as is the restaurant itself; live music that doesn't burst your eardrums and a dark, but welcoming set of wood booths. Between the four of us, we ordered almost everything on the menu before we left, and each round was better than the last. Creamy soups and stews filled with tender chunks of meat. Excellent meal and excellent memories. Great place!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The location is great and they offer traditional Irish fare. Live music and outdoor [smoking] seating is also a plus. The outdoor seating is best for conversation when the live music is going on inside.