“Breakfast with Grandkids”

Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Victoria, BC Canada
“Breakfast with Grandkids”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great food. Beautiful "Queen of Sheba" waitress. There is no better place to have breakfast in Arlington or even Washington DC.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank bsmith821

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only gyros I ever eat!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

My family has been frequenting this restaurant for the past 30 years! They have the best Greek food ever! I always order the Gyro with Greek salad on the side. Their other sandwiches and salads are good too. They also serve breakfast all day, but I'm not a huge fan of their breakfasts. If you're looking for a casual laid back dinner or a quick meal to go, Arlington Diner is the go-to. I have them on speed dial!

One important note, in order to keep prices low by avoiding credit card service fees, the Arlingon Diner only accepts CASH. However, their prices are very reasonable.

Visited January 2014
“Good diner fare, family friendly”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Cash only, good service and prices. Pancakes were good, my son ordered an extra one partway through dinner and it was delivered promptly hot off the grill. Fluffy omelette, crisp bacon and very good gyro meat. Solid variety diner menu, would return.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank NOVA_travelers2854
Arlington, Virginia
“Don't waste your $$ here! But if you do, only bring cash.”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Highly disappointed in this Diner. Breakfast was gross. They use velvet-a in their omelets, our waffles were burnt, the grits had an odd "instant" nasty after taste, the potato fries were more like gross mush. We only ate about 1/2 our food.
The bill was massive and the waitress informed me they don't take credit cards. She said there was a sign out front with this information, but I looked all over and the only sign I saw was a small index card on the register.
I will not go back! Honestly! Breakfast at McDonalds would be better than this place. Blech.

• Visited October 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Gyro and Greek Salad are Good News”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

It's not what we expected. We went in because we wanted lunch and were at the Giant. One of us had a Gyro and the other the Greek salad. Both were very good. Servers were friendly and price was in line with chain restaurants. Good independent restaurant.

• Visited December 2011