“Now I Seafood Differently”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 902 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have been to the original Legal Seafood location in Boston many years ago and this was almost as good. It is a bit of an odd location, but the inside was fine. I ate at the bar and except for a loud customer at the bar, it was good. You can't beat the clam chowder. Now we need a Legal Seafood in Chicago!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

While on a trip to Washington had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant in Crystal City. It was a Thursday night and the place was packed. Despite the hectic evening the service was first class and the seafood excellent. Both my wife and I were impressed by the attentiveness of the young girl who was serving us. Would certainly recommend this as a place to visit. Value for money.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Legal was recommended by family and friends. Food was fresh and delicious. We had a big party and one server, who was very good!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were referred to Legal Sea Food by the cabbie driving us to our nearby hotel from the airport. There were three of us - my partner, my son and me. We walked to Legal for dinner and had a short wait to get in. The atmosphere was pleasant and welcoming. I ordered a fried oyster dish and chowder, while my partner had a seafood casserole. My clams and chowder were very good, but my partner's casserole was mostly bread crumbs. She sent it back, but the server and manager were very courteous, arranging for a replacement. My son enjoyed his meal, without complaint. The price was a bit expensive for what we received, but there was enough quality to warrant another visit. I will try it again the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Good food is most important but great service makes a dinner truly special. Thanks Jim for making our dinner extra special by pointing us in the right direction in our meal choices. My crab cakes were incredible and the grilled lobster special was hearty and delicious. Love the sangria!