“A great experience”

Le Meridien Arlington
Ranked #33 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I went to Washington for a Georgetown Univeristy Short Seminar and what was my great surprise when I checked in at the Le Meridien as I found a great venue with an excellent staff and close to everything I needed (metro station, Georgetown, Georgetown University, etc). I do recommend and I hope to stay there next year for the Phase III of the Seminar.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Dear rffgyn,

Thank you so much for the feedback, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit at the Le Meridien Arlington. Please visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

This is the most modern designed room in which I have stayed, but the mattresses are terrible, I sat on 1 side of the bed and it felt like I was on a see-saw.. I understand that the hotel has recently become a Le Meridien....Very Clean, Love the Bathroom sink! Nice staff, Booked through priceline.com and the 1st room was a King, the front desk had no problem giving us a double room on a higher level...

Room Tip: No Great views or a pool, but this is an excellent hotel, watch out for the parking fee... $18 for v...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rjones621
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Dear rjones621,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay at the Le Meridien Arlington. I have shared your feedback with my director of housekeeping, we will defintely look at the bed in question.

Thank you for visiting us.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

MY wife and I stayed at stayed at the Le Meridien Arlington for three days and nights. The hotel is located in a very convenient location that while uncongested, offered convenient travel to any desied locations. We found every element of the hotel to be excellent, especially the service. Our room was very clean, quiet and well appointed. The restaurant and it's staff where very friendly and courteous. The vallets where attentive and helpful. Finally, the front desk staff, Mohammed and Sara, were star performers. Both served us well above and beyond the call. We received genuine and thoughtful service no matter what our needs. Five stars!

Room Tip: Higher floors offer a better view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas M
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you so much for the feedback. Very happy you and your wife enjoyed your stay at the Le Meridien Arlington and the staff exceeded your expectations. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

Beautiful, modern place with super clean rooms. Great staff, helpful and professional. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: May 2012
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Dear rebelBodhi,

Thank you so much for the feedback, I am happy you enjoyed your visit at the Le Meridien Arlington. Thank you so much for your business, please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Didn't have the best time last time but Allan Bella and staff went out of their way to see that my stay this time was excellent. Much relieved that quality is back to normal. It is still the best location and has the highest quality.
Kudos to Allan and his team. I have already booked my return.
One thing - river view rooms are best.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The hotel and ammenities were very nice, clean, and comfortable. The staff were amazing and extremely helpful. In particular, the front desk staff, Mohammed, was incredibly helpful and very responsive, sorting out reservation changes for ourselves and our colleague when our plans changed and we needed to extend our stay. He provided us with insight on the area, parking, and introduced us to the benefits of becoming Starwood Preferred guests. He was very friendly and welcoming. The housekeeping staff were also very responsive when we inadvertently left our "do not disturb" sign on our door. They quickly came once a call was placed to refresh our room. I'm sure they were inconvenienced as there were many activities going on in the hotel (conferences, weddings, etc.) but you could not tell as she arrived to our room with a smile on her face and quickly accommodated our request. Nice hotel, great staff!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Dear Yvette P,

Thank you so much for a great feedback, happy to know that we exceeded your expectations at the Le Meridien Arlington. Please visit us again in the near future.

Allan Bella

Reviewed 28 April 2012

I expected a bit more luxury from a Le Meridien. The front desk guy told me that Le Meridien was very near the top of the Starwood food chain. I didn't see it. To be clear, nothing was wrong, but it wasn't anything to rave about. The decor was tasteful. The service was fine, but not always there when I needed a hand. The doorman was rarely around when I came in or went out (and because the entry is on a lower level than reception, some employee presence on the lower level would have been nice at least to help with directions; again - not a big deal but not really top service). The rooms were fine. The bathroom was extremely clean, but other than that it was a standard hotel bath with ordinary tile, and it was on the smaller side (you have to close the door to get to the bath/shower). The hotel is still quite pet friendly (holding on to some of the prior management's policies), and I suppose that is either a plus or a minus depending on your perspective.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business