We did warm up a little bit as our stay went on but it did not make a good first impression. There is some kind of stench in the hallways. The rooms are good sized but dated. There are lots of little things that just don't make sense. The toilet is about three inches from then wall. If you sit down the toilet paper holder is jamming you in the leg. The toilet had the incorrect seat for the toilet plus it ran. Extra sink in the bathroom portion but no place to sit things down. The curtains partially covered the air conditioner so either the curtains were open because they were blowing up in the air or you could not use the AC. We had to weigh down the curtains with a cooler to make it all work. The staff was very friendly, the hot breakfast was adequate (at best) and the shuttle service came in handy, but the hotel is reaching the point where they should consider tearing it down and starting over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, a business center, Full Hot American breakfast daily, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington