The Doubletree is one of my favorite hotel chains. I like this Doubletree alot, mainly because of the staff. They are top notch. Everyone I encountered worked with the "aim to please" attitude which is not always easy to find in a hotel of this size and volume of customers.
The fitness center is wonderful. I didn't miss my gym at home. This facility has everything for a great workout. I recommend a visit to the hotel restaurant for drinks and for the view but not for the dinner. Pricey and not so great. The mall within walking distance on a pedestrian trail is a terrific plus. You never know when you'll need a new shirt or a comfortable pair of shoes while on the road. With 3 levels and a food court, the mall has it all.
My only real complaint: No food or coffee available before 6 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City