I was met in the hotel elevator by the Senior Sous Chef Vincent Jenkins. I asked him for help in getting to the SkyDome. Not only did he tell me, he escorted me there. Once inside I was greeted with super friendly service and the best deviled egg served four ways and Virginia rainbow trout that I have ever tasted. During my dinner, I noted the conscientious and friendly demeanor that Vincent and the other staff (Dori Familiant, Kurtis Johnson-Executive Chef and Brian Atkins) extended to the numerous guest patronizing the establishment. On any return trips to the D.C. area, I will definitely viait the SkyDome rotating restaurant and lounge again, as well as will recommend it to my fellow travelors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City