Checked in after a late night and it was cold but we cuddled while waiting for the heat to kick in ..,. It never did !!! Morning came and still no heat or hit water !!! After calling front desk we are told the North Tower had issues which staff was unawares of until early AM. Yes, we complained and we given a 50 per cent comp but had to forgo brunch ... Not showered and thoroughly chilled.
The great view and nice room was a disappointment and spoiled a romantic night in DC would've preferred to drive back to Glen Burnie for some heat and hot water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City