When I first looked into hotels in DC, I had no idea how expensive they would be. I resorted to using HotWire's "Secret Deal" to book the hotel, which made me a little nervous. This DoubleTree had wonderful service, the choice of food inside the hotel was a bit pricey (again, this could just be the area), the room itself was fine, nothing too special. Some paint was peeling in the restroom despite a "recent renovation". Overall, I would have no problem visting this place again (although only if I didn't have to pay full, regular price).
The hotel had a free shuttle to/from the airport, and a free shuttle to/from the closest metro station (Pentagon City) which was extremely helpful. They also offered free baggage storage so after we checked out, we used that to keep seeing the sights, then came back for our stuff and headed out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City