We went to a Nationals game and stayed at the DoubleTree in Crystal City. It is centrally located to the Pentagon Mall and Metro stop. The rooms were nicely updated, since it is an older building the walls were not paper thin (like many newer places) which kept out the noise. Couple of things to watch: the parking garage is very tight and low - careful !! - just because you get in doesn't mean you wont scrape low hanging pipes - and as many places do they over charge your credit card at check in to cover any incidentals which will be returned to you in 4-7 business days, however they don't inform you of this at check in!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City