Pro's shuttle to the metro and shuttle to Airport, good cookies at check in and friendly staff.
Con's old uncomfortable beds, layout of rooms with two double beds not logical. I have never visited a hotel that did not have a mirror outside of the bathroom without an electrical outlet nearby. Very hard for three people to get ready and use flat irons or hairdryer when u can only use the outlet in the bathroom since that is the only place with a mirror and outlet. Bathrooms need fans installed. Sold us a room looking over Potomac but all I saw was the roof and fans. Very disappointing.
Convention area was too too small and cramped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City