DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City
US$314
US$271
Marriott Hotels
US$109
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$143
ComfortInn
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$215
US$189
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Residence Inn Arlington Capital View(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$271
  • Room Service
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$176
3,052 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth towerrevolving restaurantskydome restaurantcrystal citywarm cookieslobby barpentagon city metrowhole foodsself parkingbreakfast buffetwashington dcfree shuttleshopping mallshuttle servicereagan airportfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Room was dirty! Carpet was frayed and marked in main thoroughfare of room. Toilet seat was broken. Windows were filthy with dollops of dark brown/black mess on the outside. Never eat upstairs at the SkyDome - waited 20 minutes for a drink and then another 40 minutes to get a half-cooked bowl of rissotto! Restaurant was dirty.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry that you had such a disappointing stay. While the challenges you experienced in the room should have been corrected prior to your stay, I hope you let us know of your room condition while you were here so we could offer a different room to you. I am truly sorry we let you down with your room condition.

It is very surprising to read of your displeasure with the Skydome food. We get so many great comments and reviews (on the Skydome TripAdvisor page) about the food. Again, I hope you let us know. While we really like to get information from the reviews left on TripAdvisor, we also welcome guests letting us know about anything that did not go as planned. A manager is available and willing to help make it right.

Thank you again for your review and once again I am sorry we let you down. Your stay experience is not the norm and I hope we have an opportunity in the future to show this to you. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went back in April and had an awesome suite with very comfy bed, mini fridge and a nice view included breakfast buffet with made to order with awesome croissants. Lovely property, located near everything, shopping, restaurants, park and highways. Loved the hospitality and of course those warm delicious cookies. Great front desk staff, friendly parking attendant and wait staff in the breakfast restaurant . Clean rooms, will return again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. While I am sorry that you had a challenging winter stay, it is so nice to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us when you returned. I am glad you enjoyed your suite accommodations and had a delicious breakfast in the Cafe.

The cookies are a great way to welcome our guests. Your comments on the staff are appreciated. We will work hard to make your third visit just as great as your second one was. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at this hotel and couldn't have been more pleased with our experience. Our room was amazing..living/dining room, balcony, and a huge bathroom and bedroom. Our bed was super comfortable and everything was very clean. The staff were always very accommodating and friendly. We ate breakfast at the restaurant in the lobby two mornings and although it was a bit pricey, it was very good and I would recommend it. The hotel is within walking distance to the metro and Pentagon City mall. There is also a shuttle that runs to the Ronald Reagan airport every 15 minutes which is super convenient. When we return to DC we will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony..the view is worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving a review so others can benefit from your experience. I am glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us. Our balcony suites are very popular and it is nice to read that you enjoyed your suite accommodations.

Your comments on the staff are greatly appreciated as they work hard to have positive interactions with each of our guests. It is so nice to know that you found the team to be friendly and helpful.

The Cafe is a popular spot for breakfast and I am glad you found your meal to be tasty. Your recommendation is appreciated. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you both back. Please know that we do not take your decision to return for granted and we will work just as hard to again exceed your expectations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is an absolutely beautiful place to stay! The rooms are spacious with lovely modern decor. The hotel lobby is unique with its' ornate lighting and special cubicles in which to sit, for privacy. Abby, who is one of the Managers, was very kind & friendly.The hotel itself is enormous and equipped with a swimming pool and revolving restaurant that overlooks the District of Columbia. It is situated in close proximity to all of DC's main attractions such as, The White House, The Capital Bldg, Arlington Cemetery, The Pentegon and all of the monuments which are of great noteriety. The Smithsonian Institute is close by as well. My husband and I lan to return because we loved it so much. Sincerely, Rev Marilyn Brown

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your review Reverend Brown. It is so nice to read that you had an enjoyable stay. The feedback on our newly remodeled rooms and lobby has been very positive. The ample seating is a favorite of our guests as many prefer to congregate in our lobby than in someone's hotel room.

Your comment on Abbie is appreciated. We will be sure to recognize her for her efforts in helping to make your stay a positive one. I am glad you took time to go up to the Skydome and hope you enjoyed the stunning view. We are fortunate to be close enough to Washington DC to not only make the view from the Skydome (and many of our rooms) fantastic, but also this makes it simple for our guests to get in/out of the District.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you both back Reverend Brown. We will work just as hard to exceed your expectations again. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Checked into the Doubletree on May 23rd for one night. This hotel needs updating bad . The rooms were bland. The food was average , if I had to pay full price there is no way I would have stayed here. Parking was 26.00 a night. Not the comfortable beds I was expecting. Not good for a Doubletree

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry that you left disappointed. We are looking forward to the remainder of our rooms being remodeled. It is very surprising to read that you found the bed to be uncomfortable. We receive so many positive comments regarding how comfortable the beds are, but I am sorry that you did not share that experience.

I wish you would have shared what food you ordered as the Director of Food & Beverage could look into this more. The Skydome is ranked high on TripAdvisor with many guests commenting on the tasty food. I highly recommend to all readers to let a hotel manager know when something disappoints you. We really enjoy getting reviews, but would also like to hear of any challenges when they occur so we can try to make it right.

The parking of $26 per night is in line with the area parking charges and well below the charges found in Washington DC. Thank you again for your review and I am sorry we let you down. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.