Embassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City - National Airport
US$175
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
EconoLodge
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$153
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$160
1,871 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncrystal citymade to order breakfastomelet stationfront desk staffthe pentagon city metro stationcomplimentary breakfastdc areashuttle serviceliving roomnational airportfree shuttlebusiness centerwashington monumentvisit dcthe hotel offersoatmeal
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The hotel staff assisted me, as we were experiencing a winter storm which limited ground transportation. Hotel staff was able to get me to thje Metro station and a taxi stand. Got me to my Conference on 3/3/14 only 3 hours late. Front Desk staff were very help at all times. The hotel lobby was being upgraded, so barriers and sound of tile removal by tools was extremely loud on 3/5/14, but at a time that most restaurant customers had departed.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jennifer G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City - National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was challenging navigating through the unusual March snow, but it is appreciated that you acknowledged the staff for their efforts.

We are excited to have a new lobby for our guests to enjoy soon. We are working hard to have the work be a minimal impact to our guests by having a noise work done when the majority of our guests are out of the hotel. We hope you return to see the finished product!

Thank you again for posting your review and also for choosing to stay with us. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Lobby is a mess. Room are clean and well supplied. A/c heating in rooms need to be looked at. Room furniture needs an update. Rooms are spacious which is a plus. Internet and business table are very helpful for traveling on business. Breakfast was wonderful. They have everything.

1  Thank Rosann F

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are excited to soon debut the new look lobby & atrium. It is nice to read that you enjoyed the spaciousness and cleanliness of your suite. I hope you contacted us about the HVAC challenge as an engineer would have been happy to try and correct whatever was wrong.

We understand the complimentary breakfast is a big reason that our guests choose to stay with us and the team works so hard to make sure each guest has an enjoyable breakfast. I am so glad this was your experience.

Thank you again for posting your review and also for choosing to stay with us. We hope you return soon so we can work hard to exceed your expectations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

great place to stay and cost is reasonable. the facility is clean and comfortable. i enjoyed my stay there. This is a good place to stay. Food is good. The suites are very nice. Staff is pleasant and accommodating.

1  Thank Gracie G

Thank you for your review. It is nice to read that you not only had an enjoyable stay, but found value for what you paid. Your comment about the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of the staff is appreciated as our team works hard to offer this same experience to all of our guests.

Thank you again for posting your review and also for choosing to stay with us. We hope you return soon so we can work hard to again exceed your expectations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have stayed in many other Embassy Suites and this particular hotel is not up to par. It is in dire need of refurbushing and the front desk staff needs to be more attentive to their guests. The location is great and if they cleaned up their act, it could be a great hotel. Internet service is horrible so if you are there to work like I was, I would recommend going elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jennifer G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City - National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry you left disappointed. Actually, as you may have noticed we are in the midst of remodeling the public areas, lobby, and Atrium. It is disappointing that you feel the front desk staff was not attentive to your needs. I hope you contact me directly with some more information so we can ensure this is not repeated and also so I can apologize to you.

I also apologize that you had a frustrating experience with the WiFi. We do have a support line so I wish you let us know about it while you were here. Thank you again for your review and we hope you return. Once again, I am sorry we let you down. As always I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Yours in Hospitality -

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Stayed for 3 nights for leisure trip to D.C. Check in was nice and easy. Suite was spotless. Free breakfast and afternoon reception were very nice touches. Had a little trouble w/the temperature in suite. No matter how low I put thermostat it stayed warm. Overall no big deal. Great service for the price. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephen C

Thank you for choosing to post your review. It is so nice to read that you had an enjoyable stay. The breakfast, suite, and evening reception do add great value and make the Embassy Suites a great hotel for both business and leisure travelers.

I am sorry you had a challenge with the temperature as I am sure that was frustrating. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your return. As always I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Yours in Hospitality -