Hilton Arlington
  • Room Service
US$293
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$170
AscendHotels
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$214
US$203
US$158
  • Room Service
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$140
EconoLodge
US$192
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$175
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$143
Travelocity
1,130 results
All reviewsballston metrothe executive loungeballston areaorange linemetro stopexcellent locationconvenient locationclub levelfront desk staffshopping mallper dayrestaurants within walking distancebusiness triproom was clean and comfortabledefinitely stay here againdowntown dcself parking
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The Ballston Metro is conveniently outside the Arlington Hilton. This make it quite easy to get to and from the Reagan Airport. We also visited the Smithsonian museums and the zoo, riding the Metro. There is also the Ballston mall to go shopping at walking distance. I would recommend it to my friends. The only thing is they didn't let me make an early check out. My room was very clean and I loved the toiletries.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jnycc
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We toured DC via metro and this hotel proved to be a perfect match. Hardly 10 steps to the Ballston metro station, I couldn't have asked for more.

The hotel was in an excellent location with very good restaurants and shopping malls in the vicinity.

The rooms were pretty good although not spectacular. Overall, had a very comfortable stay and commute.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sathish Kumar R
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Hilton Hotel Arlington (at the Ballston Metro) for a one night stay. Sadly I did not make use of any of the amenities, but I will say that the room was spacious, the staff very friendly, and overall I had a very good stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonArlingtonVA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
We will share your kind feedback with the team. It its very rewarding to know we have met your expectations.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward welcoming you in the near future and make your stay even better.

Karla Iglesias

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The staff is courteous and responds to requests immediately. The food was excellent, though service at lunch time is a bit slow - but not enough to ruin the experience. The room was clean and very comfortable. I will use this hotel again when I'm in the area - and the Metro is right outside the door!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the Hilton Arlington to your liking. Your feedback is valued and highly appreciated. We have shared your kinds comments with departments involved.
It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Karla iglesias

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was at the Hilton Arlington for business in mid-May, 2014. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've stayed here in the last few years. It is in a very convenient location with respect to Metro - just a few steps from the entrance to the Ballston stop on the Orange line. It is attached to the nearby Ballston Commons mall via a series of 2nd floor sky bridges and it is extremely convenience to several nearby federal agencies in the Arlington area (NSF, ONR, DARPA, etc.). It is about 30 - 40 minute travel time from National Airport. The hotel itself is nice - fairly typical of what one expects from a Hilton. In my room, there were small signs of aging - a small bit of fraying in the carpet, sings of wear and tear in the bathroom. Overall - nice place, but a overhaul soon would be good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the Hilton Arlington to your liking. Your feedback is valued and highly appreciated. We have shared your comments with departments involved.
We are pleased to announce that our hotel does have plans for renovations this year. We are confident the final result will be to your entire satisfaction.

Karla Iglesias