Hyatt Centric Arlington
US$259
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
US$127
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$175
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
EconoLodge
US$153
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$160
1,884 results
All reviewscityhouse restaurantthe rosslyn metro stationfront desk staffwilson blvdself parkingkey bridgedulles airportwashington dcbreakfast buffetbusiness hotelroom keyper dayconvenient locationeasy accesshotel restaurantking roomgrocery store
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This hotel is located int he heart of Arlington only one metro stop away from the cemetary, the metro is right across the street. We road the metro all over DC. The staff was friendly at check in and we didn't really interact after that. Lots of quick places to eat very close to the hotel. We liked the brew pub right up the street. In summary, great place and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rpowla
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking valuable time to share this insight. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to having you back with us when you travel to DC again. Thank you for reccommending The Hyatt Arlington.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here as part of a group visiting the DC area for one night.

The location of the hotel is very good for visiting DC. A metro station is nearby and is located only a few blocks away from the USMC War Memorial. There are some restaurants located in the area as well as a supermarket.

The check-in for our group was very well organized - the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. There was some confusion getting in to two rooms, however. Some rooms had been locked from the inside which I thought was a bit odd. It turns out the previous guests shared adjoining rooms and left the one door locked with the chain - you would think the cleaning staff would have caught this. After a few trips up and down, the problem was resolved by the front desk staff and all of our group got in to their rooms.

The guest rooms and hallways looked updated with modern furnishings and they were very clean. The bathroom was also renovated and was stocked all of the usual toiletries. My mattress, however, didn't feel like it had been updated with the rest of the room. There was clearly a high side and low side to the bed which was not the most comfortable for sleeping. Also, the alarm clock in the room was set for the wrong time. After failing to figure out how to reset the time, I just gave up and used my mobile phone for a clock and alarm. Had I been spending more than one night at the hotel, I would have asked for both of these problems to be fixed.

Overall, the stay was very good. I would consider staying here again in the future if I needed a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg C

Thanks Greg for sharing this insight and for passing along some things we can improve upon. I am happy you enjoyed your stay overall and that you will consider us on your future travels back to DC. I apologize for the lack of communication with our connecting rooms, as we try to set up for single entry prior to the guest's arrival, which should have been communicated upon check-in. We have already replaced the mattress per your feedback and appreciate you bringing to our attention. Thank you again for sharing this feedback and for your patronage

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend and another couple on a trip to Washington, DC. We were worried that it would be located too far from all of the sights, but it was very close. (A cab ride from the lobby to the Lincoln Memorial was about $9).

The rooms were clean and looked newly renovated, which was nice, but we did have a couple of issues. In our room, the tub would not drain water, and our friend's mini fridge did not work. We reported these issues to the front desk though and they immediately fixed the issues which was great.

The rooms were very quiet, we didn't hear anyone around us, and the beds were very comfortable. There's lots to do in the area around the hotel as well. All in all, we had a good stay and at a great price

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thanks Katie for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for sharing this insight. I am happy to see that our staff took immediate care of your concerns when they cam up and I am happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to having you back as our guest in the future

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I LOVED this Hotel! Booked this at the last minute. Got a great rate through AAA. The room was beautiful and the hotel staff could not be more accommodating. This hotel is very short walk to the Metro station and exactly 1.3 miles from Georgetown University. Couldn't have been more convenient. This will definitely be my go-to hotel the next time we need to be in DC.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you Amy for staying with us recently and for sharing feedback about your experience with me. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to having you back with us when your travels bring you back.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed at the Arlington for 2 nights as it is very near to Washington. It is very clean and in a good position. The breakfast was OK but didn't have bread and when I asked for some, the waiter refused. I also had to wait over an hour for towels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank helenoftroy23
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for recommending our property to others. While I am glad to see you enjoyed some aspects of your stay, I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. Thank you for bringing these matters to my attention and follow-up so we can continue to improve our service and properly train our associates. I do hope you will visit us again in the future so we can provide you with the service you expect. Thank you once more for sharing your experience with me