The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
US$175
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
EconoLodge
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$153
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$160
Travelocity
1,703 results
All reviewspentagon cityclub levelturn down serviceshopping mallnice mallmetro stopfashion centreeasy accessdc areawonderful stayfitness centerindoor poolreagan airporthotel restaurantconvenient locationrcsonia
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I just returned form a one night stay at this hotel. My price for a standard room was $280 with tax and city fees. The location to Reagan International can't be beat at about 7 minutes from door to door. The staff was kind and offered to assist at every turn but as I am a low needs traveler, there were no requests other than to call me a taxi back to the airport. (That was done in an efficient manner). The hotel connects to a mall, which some travelers might appreciate, if they forgot something back home or needed a shopping fix, I suppose.
The room was very clean and even the basic room didn't feel cramped. It was a typical nicely- appointed room; nothing special but a comfortable one nonetheless.
I would certainly stay here if the hotel's price were comparable with other luxury hotels in the area due to their can-do and polite attitude. It's nice to have staff waiting to assist at any time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Tod M, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear Ms. Stone,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel. I would agree that we offer a very convenient location in relation to both the District of Columbia, as well as Northern Virginia. We certainly look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to this area. If I can assist you in the future with arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at tod.morrow@ritzcarlton.com.

Best regards,

Tod Morrow

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My stay was from 2/9-2/12 for business. This property is so convenient - right across from a metro stop, or if you do not wish to go outside you can cut through the mall. There is a CVS across the street, with a pedestrian crosswalk for convenience. At a high level, this property is excellent. It does need attention to the details. The exercise room has four treadmills and only three are working. For three days, no one fixed it. Also, for three days, there were no sanitizing wipes. The stream room was not working with no information when it would be fixed. The elevators need the room key to operate and usually one of the key card readers didn't work so I used the other side. One of my bedside lamps did not work. The rooms are not cleaned exceptionally well since there were strands of my hair still on the floor each day. The room attendant is very thoughtful. I drank one of the teas and the next day, she left a couple of extra bags. It is nice to have the extra amenities (swabs/pads/mouthwash) and there is lots of counter space next to the sink. The shoe polish area is a nice touch. I especially enjoy the robe for after swims. The lobby is small - two chairs. The doormen are very nice and open the doors every time. I am guessing this property is used to catering to politicians and military. Because of it's convenient location, I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: A room toward the mall (away from the street) and away from the elevator is very quiet.
1  Thank cgerk
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have been staying frequently now at the ritz carlton pentagon city. I cant thank the staff enough for the warmth and the friendship that they extend to me At check in i get a warm hug and welcome from farida, in the morning there is the smiling daniela in the restaurant, and the evening the amazing sonia in the club..Simply the best hotel for the money in dc Great location, metro is right below the hotel and takes 5 minutes to get into dc. Splurge a little for the club level, great views and delicious food all day long!(and sonia) . Rooms are meticulous, service is always efficient and i always get a great nights sleep..! i travel all over the world and although there are more "bling" hotels, if you are looking for another place to call home, this is it!

Room Tip: club level washington dc view (even number room)
1  Thank nct1
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I love the Ritz-Carlton in Pentagon City. It's only two Metro stops from Reagan Airport. Super convenient! It's attached to the Pentagon City Mall, so lots of shops and restaurants are close by. The staff at the Ritz are very welcoming. The rooms are super clean and spacious. However, during my recent stay there wasn't any turn down service....what's up with that??? Not that I needed it, but it's the little details that I like. The wifi in the hotel was a little slow. Overall, this is a great hotel and my first choice whenever I visit DC.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank veestiger
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stayed on the 18th floor, club level. It was very nice. The staff was very nice and attentive. The food in the club level was very good. The bed was comfortable, and I like the soap, shampoo, mouthwash and tea that they leave in the room for you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business