I spent about a week here for a conference. The location is convenient, with the metro stop right downstairs and easy access to Pentagon City Mall. The rooms were somewhat dated but comfortable.
The service here was amazing, though, and I was repeatedly impressed. The food was amazingly delicious and far, far better than I have come to expect at a conference!
I found this a good stay for business, but probably wouldn't find the cost worth it for a personal vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City