Overall good hotel. This hotel is trying to be a busines hotel and a tourist hotel at the same time, hard to pull off. Due to the high traffic, the hotel has seen better days, and probably not up to the Ritz-Carlton aura any longer, but the Dulles Ritz is even worse.
However, the service and attitude of the staff is outstanding, very well trained and obviously they like being there, not the always the norm at US hotels these days.
I liked my experice there, rooms need upgrades, but all else is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Marriott, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City