This Ritz doesn't have the Palatial Grandeur of many of its other properties, but when in DC and getting a Conference rate, it was quite a good deal.
The rooms were comfortable and clean. The halls are like walking through a freezer (bring a sweater). Being on the Metro line and having a high end mall at your finger tips is really nice. There is really nothing else to do in this end of Arlington but shop and take the Metro to DC.
The staff was nice. Exercise facility small with a nice pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of McLean, VA’s most desirable neighborhoods and connected to high-end shopping at Tysons Galleria, our hotel offers more than simply a prime address. A local influence is weaved throughout our hotel, from the artwork of Virginia artists that adorns the walls to the regionally sourced ingredients on our restaurant menus. The experience is unique to the Washington DC area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City