“Amazing staff”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Richmond, Virginia
“Amazing staff”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Every time I go to this hotel, I always get an amazing service from the staff ,especially a gentle man by the name Ranjit. He is extremely professional and friendly , to my amazement he recognizes me every time I showed up. The hotel is great and because of the excellent treatment I get from the staff, I put this hotel as my primary preference when I travel the DC area ,either for business or leisure. I couldn't ask for a better staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Julie Y, General Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Dear Getahun,

Thank you for sharing such a positive review of your recent stay here at the Sheraton Crystal City. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and excited to hear such great positive comments about our front desk associates. As this truley what defines customer service. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Warmest Regards,
Julie Cashin Yeung, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
San Carlos, California
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The hotel is your average Sheraton, so you get good quality and good service. I have stayed here a few times as it is generally less expensive than other Starwood properties in DC. So a good value for the money. It is also a block from the Crystal City Metro with access to the Yellow and Blue lines. It is a quick and easy ride into DC.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Adam R
Julie Y, Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Hi Adam,

I am happy to hear that you found our accomodations to be valuable and convenient for you! DC has a lot to offer and we are so glad that you chose us to spend your time while exploring it. Please come visit us again soon!
Arlington, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great location. I love that this hotel has everything you will need and love while traveling or vacationing. The fitness center is very comfortable. It has all of your updated equipment and very bright with windows overlooking the city. I like how comfortable the staff makes me feel every time I check in (especially the welcome from Jarrell) and I find the restaurant menu to be reasonable and offers many options, whether it be you want to have appetizers and beverages at the bar or sit and enjoy the restaurant. The lobby area attached to the restaurant/bar area is great with computers and couches so you can use the computers in a very comfortable setting. I just love the hotel. If you are thinking of staying in Crystal City, VA, I would highly recommend you check out this hotel. The restaurant staff is awesome as well. I love my room. Clean and large with refrigerator and all updates you can think of to make you feel right at home.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 10th floor and just a couple of rooms down from the elevator. I was very happy...
2 Thank Linda A
Hi Linda! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are quite proud to have people on our staff like Jarrell, who go above and beyond to create a welcoming experience for our guests. We strive to create exceptional experiences for each and every one of our guests so please come and visit with us again the next time you are in the Crystal City area!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Sheraton Crystal City Hotel always provide me with excellent customer service. Mr. Ranjit always present himself in a professional and courteous manner and always provide me or my party with excellent customer service.

Green Features: excellent environment for social gathering and close to public transportation.
3 Thank Convass
Julie Y, Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you so much for the great trip advisor review! We are truly proud to have ambassadors like Ranjit who go above and beyond to create exceptional stays for all of our guests. We truly appreciate our repeat guests as well. Without your loyalty, we wouldn't have guests to provide "Excellent Customer Service" to!
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have had a fantastic time and experience in this Hotel, every thing was beyond expectation. I strongly recommend this place to high class travelers. It is exceptionally great location, makes it very close to many beautiful places in Virginia that you most see in your visit:
such as Pentagon Mall and Alexanderia down town. Which will expand your your limitations of enjoyment. It is also about 5 minutes away for our nation's capital Washington Dc. I am a big fan of Sheraton hotels and very loyal to them also. This place strengthen my loyalty and bonds with these pioneers in hospitality business... To feel you are home with some extra unexpected services you should visit this place. Among Varieties of choices in Crystal City this Sheraton sits on the top of other hotels in the area. I loved this place and I will always visit it .

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Hellman77
Your "wonderful experience" is what we hope to create for all of our guests that stay at the Sheraton Crystal City. I am so glad that through our ability to make you feel at home and our great location, we were successful in making your experience wonderful. Please come visit us again soon.
Shangha
Reviewed 25 January 2014

just 2 min away from subway crystal city station. Very convenient for travelling to DC. Free shuttle to Reagon airport. Recommend stay for DC sight seeing trip. Not expensive. we stay there for 4 nights for out trip in DC.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Phoenix S
Julie Y, General Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear PhoenixS,

Thank you for sharing such a positive review of your recent stay here at the Sheraton Crystal City. We are very glad you enjoyed our hotel..We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we will have an opportunity to be of service again in the near future. Thank you again for staying with us.

Warmest Regards,
Julie Cashin Yeung, GM
North Haven, ME
Reviewed 25 January 2014

While attending a business meeting over two days at the Sheraton, the staff was pleasant, quick to make any changes required of the meeting and made sure our meals were promptly available when needed. The meals provided were very good and fresh. We had to make a change in the room configuration at the last minute and the staff smoothly reset the room with no delay. Being nearby the Metro allowed us to move from our meeting, to the Metro and on to our Capitol Hill meetings easily.

The staff with whom I met were personable, professional and enjoyed their work.

Room Tip: Had a business meeting
Green Features: The hotel strives to minimize the environmental impact on its surroundings.
2 Thank super90210