1,411 results
All reviews pentagon city the air force memorial front desk rooftop pool city view the club lounge every half hour shuttle service free shuttle metro station washington dc hotel restaurant the hotel offers king bed reagan airport fitness center parking
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Close to tourist sites, rooms clean, service good. The odd numbered rooms have a lousy view with traffic noise. Beds are uncomfortable for two people. Wifi does not work in the restaurant. Nice view of Arlington from club. Very popular with airlines for crews.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tony G, Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations while staying with us. Please know that our team is always available during your stay to address anything that is going wrong prior to your departure. We are disappointed to hear that you did not like your view in your room and would have welcomed the opportunity to find you a more suitable room. We also alerted our IT department that you were not able to connect to WIFI in the restaurant. On a positive note, we are happy to hear that you found our rooms clean and enjoyed the service you received.
We look forward to serving you again in the future and are confident all your expectations will be met if not exceeded.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

If you are flying into Washington DC and don't want to stay in DC this is convenient

With DC sights nearby and Arlington, Alexandria and Richmond down the road this is a great central location for traveling around in a rental.

Parking is on site and the restaurant filled up with great snacks and breakfast

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Stayed here for a little over a week. The hotel is not bad, they have a nice bar, nice restaurant, and a event center that seems to be always busy. The staff was very helpful (for the most part, with the exception of one or two) and the rooms were great with a great view to the Air Force memorial and the Pentagon. The only thing about this hotel that I did not like was the location. It sits right by the freeway and the neighborhood around it is questionable. If you are looking to walk somewhere to go get a drink or eat you will have to go about a mile down the road, there's nothing on the vicinity. It is a good hotel but in honesty it will not be my first choice when I return to the area in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Tony G, Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you for your most recent stay with us and for sharing your thoughts. We are also sorry to hear that you found our hotel location questionable, as you need to go about a mile for the neighboring restaurants and bars. In the future, please take advantage of our shuttle van service that takes you to neighboring businesses and restaurants and bars in The Pentagon City business district.

On a positive note, we are happy to hear that found our staff very helpful and also enjoyed the restaurant and the view in your room.
We thank you again for your comments, and we are excited for our next chance to be at your service!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This is an older property that is not very updated; however, it is clean and well maintained so I had no issue with that.

What I did have an issue with is the outrageous prices they charge in the business center. When I checked in I asked how much printing cost and they told me it was free so I decided to skip my FedEx Kinkos run, hit the hay, and wake up early to print for my meeting. Big mistake.

Only the first five pages of printing at the Sheraton are free, anything after that is FORTY cents a page. I really should've been told about these exorbitant fees because I NEVER would have spent that kind of money on printing. Ten cents? Sure. Twenty cents? Maybe. Forty cents? Insanity. And I'm an SPG Member to boot!

The other issue I had with this extremely large hotel is that the put me on a floor with a noisy group of students. This is quite a large hotel and I find it hard to believe they couldn't situate me anywhere further away from a bunch of noisy kids whose doors had to be taped shut at night.

While this hotel was fine for a night's stay on a business trip I would hope that paying for a top of the line Starwood Hotel would provide preferred guests with better amenities.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your most recent stay with us and for taking a minute to share your feedback. We are sorry that we failed to meet your expectations and left you feeling disappointed. As your home away from home, we understand the importance of providing you with a comfortable and nicely decorated room. We will certainly relay your concerns about our hotel feeling a bit dated to our management team for their review, as we use all constructive criticism as an opportunity to pinpoint areas in need of improvement. We are also sorry for the miscommunication with the printing charges at our business center. On a positive note, we are glad that you found our hotel clean.

If your travels bring you back to our area again soon, we hope you can give us another chance to create a more positive experience and earn your loyalty.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

My first trip to DC, and picking this hotel helped make it an enjoyable experience. Hotel provides free shuttle service from and to airport and allowed us to store our luggage with them while we enjoyed our final day touring the city. The shuttle also took us to the metro station where we jumped off to all our trips into the city. Restaurants and CVS were right across from the Metro station which was also located right by a mall, so everything was very convenient. The hotel had a view of the Pentagon from our room and was very close to Arlington Cemetery also. Great fitness center facilities. Only downside was the pool area did not have a hot tub, but the pool was on the roof for great views and the water was a nice temperature. Good staff was always very helpful-I would stay here if I ever get to go to DC again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple