“Nice, inexpensive dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Annandale, VA
“Nice, inexpensive dinner”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Three of us each ordered something different. My lasagna pesto was very good--hard to find nonmeat lasagna. It was a dish new to me and I enjoyed it very much. Very good service and not rushed. We've eaten here before and will continue. One of the great things is that there is plenty of free parking.

• Visited July 2014

Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Restaurant in a great town”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and this restaurant was about 2 doors down the the street. We went there for dinner on a Friday night at 7:30 and the place was bustling. I wish we could have eaten outside but all the seats were taken so we ate inside. It has a great atmosphere but can get a little noisy for dinner conversation. The party I was with all ordered salads and sandwiches...everything was delicious and the service was attentive. It was so good that we went back for breakfast the next morning! The breakfast food was just as good and we got to sit outside which was spectacular. I will definitely go back again.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Great way to start Sunday morning...”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoying coming to Busboys and Poets. I have been at every location in the DC area except one and I have not been disappointed yet. I mostly order breakfast but I have experienced other items. I have come more often alone with my laptop and its a relaxing experience.

Orlando, Florida
“great breakfast”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

good food fast service nothing to dislike very friendly staff
I recomend this restaurant specially the crab cake with poach eggs on top taste fresh and yumm

Visited June 2014
1 Thank maha123
Whangarei, New Zealand
“Good food and athmosphere but not suited for large groups”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The food was good. In fact the crab cakes with lobster sauce that I ate last night were delicious and generously sized. The atmosphere was great too with a mix of brasserie decor and thought leadership posters it set the stage for deep conversation.
Too bad our large group had to be split across multiple tables because the restaurant could not accommodate. We ended up with a large table and 5 of us were left on our own separately.

I'd return to the restaurant but only if our group does not exceed 4/5 people next time.