“My guide was great and I felt safe!”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Loudoun
Loudoun Indoor Skydiving Experience
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Ashburn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Laudoun. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In the very beginning I was very scared but as soon as the guide held me inside the tube the experience was amazing!

All reviews
"wear glasses"
"my niece"
"cant wait"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My niece (11) and I had a blast indoor skydiving. Our coach was supportive, encouraging, and engaging. After this experience, my niece wants to get an advanced degree in iFLYing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We brought our whole family to have a fun family night out!! It was such an amazing time. We had 4 Kids age 7 to 17, mom, dad and even grandpa flew. It was so much fun and our instructor was great with all of us. We can't wait to fly again!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was an exciting experience. Upon check in, the front desk discreetly has you step on a scale, then they send you upstairs to get your gear on. (If you have long hair, a braid tucked in your shirt will keep your hair from getting knotted.)
Upstairs, you’re given your flight suit, a helmet, and, if you wear glasses, a set of goggles. If you are a beginner, you’ll then watch a training video that last for five minutes and go over hand signals with your assigned instructor.
Next, you will fly! Remember to relax, and your instructor will help you float on air.
I don’t recommend the experience for young children. I watched two children ( less than 10 years old) get scared and have to cling to their instructor rather than enjoy themselves.
If you forget to bring tip money for your instructor, they will take credit cards. The tip really is a good idea. These folks stay cheerful and professional as they guide new flyers and give amazing demonstrations.
Will do this again!