“Excellent service!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Hello I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North during Labor day long weekend. I don't know where to start, I was greeted at the desk by this wonderful lady (I forget her name) she got me all checked in and ready to go in less than 5 mins! so wonderful. Thanks to her I learned about the shuttle van service the hotels offers! The driver was this young, handsome, hispanic driver who was so nice and ohh so charming and very patient with me. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and I will definitely be back in April. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay. Please come back and see us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Very clean! Military member's, this hotel offers a government rate. Also, there is an indoor heated pool which I absolutely loved. Worth the price. Room was cold and room service was surprisingly bad.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. We offer government rates year round. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

John was great, as was your Saturday morning desk agent. The Friday 11pm-7am shuttle driver was also very friendly and alert. Everything was very clean and updated. This hotel is an easy 15 minute shuttle ride to and from the airport. This is my second time staying at the hotel and I am sure it won't be the last!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Great place special credit to food service director truly thinking outside the box - excellent daily special - a lot different than other hgi. Service also supported a business friendly atmosphere from a long rough air flight

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

I stay at this hotel about once a month when visiting family. They always have my room ready early, take into account the room requests I post on my Hilton Honors account and greet me by name with a smile when I arrive. A quiet, clean and friendly place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and my team always has a smile.

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The hotel is nice, clean, very convenient to the locale in which I work, the staff is nice and accommodating, and the facilities are in pretty good shape (they still haven't fixed one of the treadmills); but, I need firmer pillows than the virtual air cubes provided by the hotel for customers. I know many people bring their own pillows to sleep on hotel beds, but it's not convenient for some of us that travel light. If you like extra soft - sleep on the mattress style - pillows, you will love it. Otherwise, bring one, or run over to Target and buy yourself one for the duration of your stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Various members of our family stayed here on three separate occasions over a two week period due to family traffic in and out of Dulles. While not a close as some other hotels, it is quiet, the beds are wonderful which almost guarantees a good nights sleep. Responsive and reliable shuttle service to Dulles (transportation is sometimes shared with the A-Loft next door so when waiting at the airport you might get either van). Breakfast was good and the staff is friendly. Hotel undergoing some minor improvements which had no impact on the customer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!