“Terrible - Check your Credit Card Statement!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed for one night - room was OK. Sheets had weird burn marks on them - but seemed clean otherwise. Had to wait a while for the airport shuttle even after calling. Not far from Dulles but also not super close.
Was over charged and never received a receipt, I called the hotel multiple times and left messages and never heard anything back. Definitely would NOT recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank trvlgrl6
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your valuable feedback. I'm disappointed to hear that your stay was not outstanding. If you could give me a call I would like to review your credit card charges with you.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The room was really nice and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and in good shape. I really liked the nice sundries (shampoo, etc- one of my favorite brands). Location was great - near both my daughter and the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am glad your enjoyed your visit and my team took good care of you. Please come back again next time you are in Dulles.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn as a base for visiting the various DC attractions over this weekend (May 29 through June 2) with my cousin and her husband who were visiting from Seattle. We enjoyed touring Gettysburg, Lancaster, Mount Vernon, Harpers Ferry and the beauty of the Louden countryside. The hotel was an ideal base to sortie from, providing a comfortable place to return for rest and food. The lobby restaurant was an excellent choice for easy, tasty and reasonably-priced food.

The hotel was spotlessly clean and very well maintained, with a staff that was welcoming and willing to go that extra mile whenever we had a special request especially the evening desk agent, John White, who was always friendly, solicitous and eager to please. Hilton is lucky indeed to have such people working for them.

If you come to DC for a visit, this is an excellent and very reasonably priced place to stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Jon in Guest Services is an asset to the hotel and I am glad he took good care of you. I will share your experience with our housekeeping team on how clean the hotel was. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited in friend in Ashburn. This hotel had courteous staff and front desk. Room was at a discount of $79. Good deal but breakfast was not included. Offered at $11. Any hotel that costs close to $100 should have something complimentary for food other than free coffee in the room. The rooms have a Keurig which is cool. Also the shower leaked and needed four towels to cover the floor. All in all it was quick and easy, but nothing extravagant.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris B
Sherri C, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for your visit and for shairng your feeback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff was friendly. We do have a cooked to order breakfast for $ 11.95 or you can purchase the bed and breakfast package for an additonal $ 5 for breakfast. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent location for Dulles airport traveller. Quiet, peace, clean, nice breakfast and spacious room. Front desk staff were very very helpful, thanks to John. Restaurant staff were also very nice and generous. It will not be my last time in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Jon in Guest Services is an asset to the hotel and I am glad he took good care of you, Our breakfast service team has been at the hotel for a long time and does a great job seriving our guests. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have stayed at this Hilton Garden a number of times and have been extremely pleased with the whole experience. We especially appreciate the made to order Breakfast. We will always consider this excellent Hilton when we do have the opportunity to stay here in the Dulles area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your visit and for shairng your feeback. Our cooked to order breakfast is favorite amoung all our guests and I am glad you enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. to Dulles

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel had a wow affect on me from the moment I entered the lobby from the lemonade stands and the front line excellent customer service. My stay was enjoyable thanks to Ramone at the front desk. He made me and my family feel at home. This was my first time to the property and it definitely wont be the last.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your visit and for shairng your feeback. We have fresh baked blueberry bars and cookies along with the lemonade every afternoon. It is refreshing after a long trip. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
0 mi away
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
4 mi away
Courtyard Dulles Town Center
SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!