Aloft Dulles Airport North
US$224
US$202
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
US$131
GardenInn.com
US$101
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$259
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$312
US$232
Lansdowne Resort
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$197
Travelocity
US$130
US$111
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
US$179
US$157
All reviewspool tablea gas station convenience storedulles airportlounge areamodern hotelcoffee makerindoor poolfree shuttleminute drivedc areahippetslayoutreston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed the Aloft because most other hotels were not available during the time of my booking. To my surprise the hotel was very modern, hip and the staff was very friendly. Upon checking in I was greeted until the time I checked out haven't experience such personal and attentive service. I will certainly make the Aloft my #1 place to stay going forward.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
ralph S, General Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I recently stayed here and have stayed here several times in the past coupe of years. It is consistent. The rooms are clean. The staff helpful and friendly. Sometimes is gets a little loud on weekend nights in the lobby bar area but that has not been a problem in my room. It's a good location and easy to get to. I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NancyLeeR

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Yes we had a discount, but why did we have broken mirrors and coffee maker. The housekeepers left our room open! It was a mess and they were so cheap they left us in a one bed room when when they promised we would have a two bedroom and never moved us. Then asked if we want a free weekend then don't make us pay !!!!! WTH!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
ralph S, General Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I am disappointed and annoyed. My flight was delayed in Chicago, and I need to pick up my dog the next day from Leesburg. So although I live in DC, I thought I will find somewhere to stay and then pick up my little butch right away the next morning.

So I booked to stay in this place via the internet while waiting to board in Chicago, because it was more economical than Hilton's Garden Inn next door, even though I normally stay with Hilton with the Gold member status. Arrived after 11 pm. Arrived in the hotel, the receptionist promptly stated that the hotel is overbooked, and there is no room available. She printed out a piece of paper and said that the Embassy Suites Dulles nearby. There is no need to pay just show up at their reception.

I asked how come no one from Aloft telephone to tell me that the room is not available, so that I do not have to show up after midnight and found out there is no room. The receptionist said she don't know, and she only just noticed that there is no room for us. I told her this ought to be reflected to the management.

Not cool, I would not have any problem if I was informed by phone. Then I could have drove directly to the Embassy Suites. Bearing in mind I am tired and travelled all day.

Though the lobby look cool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Superlegalbabe

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our room was clean and spacious and very quiet. The decor was very cool and gave it a fresh look. The pool area was perfect for end of the day energy release for the kiddos. Our only downside to the stay was the lack of continental breakfast offering.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family