All reviews oatmeal front desk vanity sink free breakfast shower area would stay here again great layout wedding weekend desk area the breakfast area fresh fruit microwave and fridge multiple times hot items sitting area exercise room room was spacious
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This is my second stay here and once again I found clean rooms and public areas, friendly, helpful staff, comfortable beds and a decent breakfast. What more do you want? Recommend the top floor if people walking around above you is a problem.

Trip type: Travelled with family
DOutlaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time out to submit a review about your recent stay with us here at the SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed both of your stays with us. We take great pride in our clean rooms and helpful friendly staff.

We hope that should you travels bring you back to the Ashburn area again for a third time that you come back and visit us again. We would be delighted to serve you again as our guest here at the SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We traveled here from Richmond to stay overnight so we could catch a flight at the Dulles airport. The hotel was very nice and clean. It was ample parking and the room was impressive upon walking in. It's a nice secluded location but close to Route 28, Loudoun County Parkway, and the airport so you can easily access everything. It was VERY modern, stylish, clean, and the bed was comfortable. I was very pleased with my King room. I loved how the commode is separate from the shower and sink and both have sliding doors for privacy. The room was pleasantly spacious and it was wonderful. The breakfast in my opinion is not much to rave over, but it did the job. The bacon was very rubbery but they did have nice continental options as well. The hot food could use improvement. Overall, a wonderful stay and the shuttle driver was very prompt and courteous I must say.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DOutlaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your recent stay with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay here at the SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North.

We at the SpringHill Suites Ashburn take great pride in our modern and stylish décor and are pleased to hear you enjoyed it.

Thank you again for taking the time out to submit a review about your recent stay. Should your travels bring you back to the Ashburn area again in the future we hope to see you again as we would be delighted to have you as our guests here at the SpringHill Suites - Ashburn Dulles North.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

My family stayed for the weekend here for a wedding taking place at a vineyard nearby. We were really pleasantly surprised by the overall appearance and decor of the hotel. Modern, clean, warm interiors with lots of comfortable seating areas in the lobby etc. We were struck from the outset by the friendly and personable front desk staff--comparable to the professionalism and demeanor of much more expensive boutique hotel properties. Rooms were huge and made great use of space, comfortable beds, separate seating area, 2 baths, huge closet, great lighting.

But the biggest proof of the uniqueness and excellence of this property came on Saturday afternoon when we're out at the wedding venue at a gorgeous vineyard 40 minutes from the hotel where we'd been transported by bus. My sister came to me to get the ring and low and behold I remembered that it was back at the hotel in my other purse.

Realizing there was no way to retrieve the ring in time, I called the front desk where the phone was immediately answered by Chris, from Arizona, one of the friendly front desk staff members. I told him my predicament and without a qualm or a question he sent his manager to my room, got the ring, and within 8 minutes the ring was en route to meet us half way (we borrowed a car.). We arrived back in time for me to slip the ring to the maid of honor in time for the ring exchange and no one was the wiser.

Phenomenal experience all around! The next day when I missed breakfast by30 minutes the employee overseeing the buffet made me a plate. Perfect and thoughtful to the last detail!

Trip type: Travelled with family
DOutlaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are also very happy to hear that we were able to assist in ensuring the wedding went off without a hitch. We were more than happy to assist you in getting the rings to the wedding on time.

Thank you again for taking the time out to submit a review about your recent stay. We hope that should your travels bring you back to the Ashburn area again in the future that you return to spend the night with us. We would be delighted to have you as our guest here at the SpringHill Suites - Ashburn Dulles North!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This hotel was fantastic as a "home base" for our family of four while visiting local family. We enjoyed a large, modern room, with furnishings that accentuated our stay. a split bathroom, with toilet and sink in one area, and shower/vanity in another was convenient for all. Nice small pool for the kids, which was clean and clearly well-maintained. Moments after checking in, the front desk called to ensure everything was satisfactory--a nice touch! Complimentary breakfast was good (not exceptional, but still exceeded expectations). Overall a very good value. On this same trip we stayed in much more expensive hotels that did not have nearly the service or quality of accommodations. Stay here: you won't regret it!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
DOutlaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time out to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed so many facets of your stay!

We are glad you enjoyed the layout of our spacious suites and that the furnishings complimented your needs so well for your family.

We hope that should your travels bring you back to the Ashburn area again in the future that you come back and visit us. We would be delighted to have you as our guests again here at the SpringHill Suites - Ashburn Dulles North!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This hotel is clean, reasonably priced and near local malls and businesses. Easy access to major highways. Rooms under $160, which is very reasonable for this area. Spacious room with separate sleeping area, which I like.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your recent stay with us! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's convenient location and reasonable price point.

We hope that should your travels bring you back to the Ashburn area again in the future that you come back as our guest. We would be honored to have you!

Again thank you for taking the time out to submit a review about the SpringHill Suites - Ashburn Dulles North!