“THE BEST Pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Ever have a favorite pizza as a kid? Mine was made at a little place at the lake where my family spent summer vacation. As soon as I smelled the aroma from this restaurant's pizza, it immediately took me back to those times! From then on, I've been hooked on this restaurant's pizza. But their wings are not too shabby, either!
Broadlands Brick Oven Pizza is located, as most restaurants are here, in a strip mall and is what I consider my neighborhood pizzeria. It has tables and booths and also delivery.
But don't take this recommendation just from me, my family also will vouch for the fact that they make the BEST pizza!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Wife and I stopped in for dinner. We ordered a medium pizza which was delivered to our table piping hot. The pizza had a great flavor to that I would say is one of the best in the area. The prices are very reasonable for what they give you. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The service is truly excellent at this location. It is an easy place to find and not very expensive. The pizza is really great here. I always take a pizza pie back to North Carolina when I leave. I love the atmosphere and the big screen TVs. The parlor is well kept, clean and comfortable seating is every where. I really do love this place.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have been eating here for over 8 years and I am always happy with the food. Yes, this is no gourmet Italian place but for take out or pizza, it does the job. They have a large variety of things and if I am craving thin crust pizza, this is the place to go! They are also very prompt with delivery!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

We had lived in Ashburn for 6 years before trying this place. I was sad that it took that long to find this gem! I believe it is some of the best Italian food, pizza AND wings in the NOVA area. And they deliver!