“cenebration”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We went here for a graduation and as always, the food was great and the chefs continue to amaze the diners.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

We love going here not only for the food but the show too. They are always very nice and everyone has a great time. It is a bit expensive so we don't eat there often, but for a special event, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 27 December 2011

We had been going here for the past 3 years because the food is very good especially their fried rice however since our experience last December we have not returned. My family planned a 50th birthday dinner here for me with a party of 10. They have the traditional tables that surround the cooking station where we were all seated. Our party was large enough to fully occupy one of the cooking stations so we didn’t have to share with strangers. My son and his girlfriend opted to split one meal because they had eaten earlier and were not that hungry but wanted to attend my birthday celebration. The waiter told them they could not share and that everyone sitting at the table had to order a full individual meal. He actually told them if they wanted to share they would have to go sit by themselves at the regular tables. Now I understand these are their premium seats but this was a birthday party on a not so busy week night and I felt it was very unreasonable for them to expect my son and his girlfriend to sit by alone because they wanted to share a meal. The waiter was very rude about it and made the whole experience extremely uncomfortable. The presentation was nice but everyone in the group felt uncomfortable after the waiter interaction. We have never eaten there again as customer service does not appear to be a priority.