“Love their subs”

Add it.
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #51 of 216 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

I prefer potbellys over subway any day! Their wreck sandwich is excellent. It's a little pricey (all the sandwiches) but I think it's worth it. During lunch they get packed but it usually moves at a good pace. They have a live singer sometimes which is nice but at times the person will have their mic too loud. Saying all that def still one of my favorite lunch spots!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have always heard amazing things about Potbelly subs. I've had three subs there now and none of them really wowed me. It's just as good as anything you could get at Subway, Quizno's, etc... and I think they charge more!

The last time I went was on a Saturday and it was packed. The staff did their best, but after waiting in line so long I had hoped my sandwich would have been a lot better!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Tried the place three times but wasn't impressed with their sandwiches. They don't seem to have enough flavor and the selection is kind of boring.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

That's exactly what you'll get if you eat here to much. I love the place for a fast food sandwich shop. It's one of my go to's regardless of where I travel. If there's a Potbelly, I know exactly what I'm going to get.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is my teenage granddaughter's favorite place to eat. She enjoys telling the staff what she wants on her sandwich. You can put as many (or as few0 toppings on your sandwich as you like. Try the hot peppers!