“Good, solid american food”

All American Steakhouse and Sports Theater
Ranked #116 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American
Goose Creek, SC
“Good, solid american food”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a solid restaurant with great service. Nothing fancy, really. if you're looking for decent steak house stuff, nothing weird or fancy, this is a good choice. The portions are very generous, making this pretty good value too. In our group, we ordered a diverse selection from steak to burger to fish and chips. My only complaint was the the bread pudding for dessert that night was too dry and the sauce didn't help. i prefer a moist bread pudding. Reservations are not taken but you can call ahead about 15min to be on the wait list.

• Visited May 2014

Dumfries, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!! What a Meal”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I want to ell you that this is one of the best meals I have had in a long time. Too ad to my pleasure was the outstanding service provided by our waitress (Dawn).. My wife and I went out to celebrate our 48th Anniversary and we wanted to go to a casual place this time. Well we made a great choice The All American Steakhouse was just Great. More specifically is the Fact that I don't get to eat Pork Chops at home very often so I ordered the BBQ Chops here and I will tell you that these Pork Chops were the BEST I have ever had. My Wife's Salmon was also excellent. As I said previously the service provided by our waitress contributed to a very enjoyable evening.

• Visited May 2014
“This place is great, good food.”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've been here several times and I will definitely be back. The food is usually really good here, this last time the steaks weren't great but every place is bound to mess up eventually. The bread they serve is just the best, served warm with butter. I usually sit in the bar area so I can watch sports, the service is always good.

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great meal, excellent service”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Ended up here a little by accident as the restaurant we planned to go to was booked all night. Glad we tried here. They took our large crowd on the spot no problem and the food was excellent. Steaks were cooked to order and mine was actually medium rare like I asked for. Excellent drink selection and lots of sides to choose from with your meal. Kitchen is happy to serve and willing to accommodate low sodium, etc. requirements. Our server Josh did an excellent job making sure everyone was happy including my difficult mother! We'll be back to enjoy the bar and steaks for a game in the future.

• Visited September 2013
Belleville, Illinois
“Excellent atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stopped by the All American Steakhouse with my company President and the HR Director after a visit to corporate headquarters. Excellent design call in making a separate area for sports fans and those wanting to be loud and rowdy, while having a separate area for more casual dining. The staff was very courteous and attentive and quickly responded to all our requests. We all ordered steak (two ribeyes and a sirloin) and they were flavorful and cooked precisely to our specifications. The sides we flavorful and perfectly proportioned for the meal. Prices were reasonable for this area of town and the amount of food is right on balance. Great experience you shouldn't miss!

• Visited August 2013