“Updated decor and menu”

Cuisines: Thai
Ashburn, Virginia
“Updated decor and menu”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Around the New Year they updated the decor and it looks great, they also updated the menu, still good, but the food was not as good as in the past. I have been twice now so think this is a fair view of the change. The price went up a little but nothing to much. Overall still good in the past I would have given it an excellent mark .

• Visited January 2012

New York City, New York
“Always consistently good Thai food”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

My friends and I have eaten here many times since 2008. It's a cute little place, I'm glad to know that they have a loyal customer base and survived The Great Recession when many of the restaurants in the same strip mall have since closed their doors. We usually get one order of Chicken Pad Thai (dinner) and split it, it's enough for 2 people. The food is always good, no complaints and reasonable prices. They have other locations in the Northern Virginia area too. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2011
Virginia
“Best Thai Food around”
Reviewed 26 September 2008

This is the best Thai food around. Price is around the same as other places. Portions are very filling, and food is full of flavor. I've tried alot of Thai Restaraunts in Ashburn and this one is the best. Food good whether you sit in or get it delivered.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This used to one of our...”
Reviewed 27 August 2008

This used to one of our favorite Thai restaurants, however, we've recently been disappointed in the service and knowledge of the staff. Each time we visit the restaurant there seems to be new staff members, none of which have been able to make a good mixed drink. We've started to look for a new place to get Thai cuisine in Ashburn.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is some of the best...”
Reviewed 14 August 2008

This is some of the best Thai food I've had. We like to go to the one in Landsdowne Town Center too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook