“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Gibsonville, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay and the services available. We would recommend others to stay when they are in the area. This Embassy Suites was ideal to the resort where my nephew and his bride to be hosted their engagement party. Thanks again for the convenience of this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. Congratulations to your Nephew and future bride!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Canandaigua, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have started to count on Embassy Suites where ever I travel. They have a little sink, micro, and frig in each room and a separate living room with sofabed. Unfortunately, child did not find sofabed comfortable, so we will have to remember a mattress topper next time. Parking is free.

Room Tip: Any room is good
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your positive comments! Thank you! I am very happy we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team
Dulles, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The room seemed to have water damage due to the carpet's musty/mildew smell. I'm not sure if all of the 4th floor had water damage but I would suggest new carpet. Overall, the staff was polite and breakfast was good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Dulles North. I am truly disappointed to hear about the difficulty you experienced with the carpet during your visit. I do apologize again for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused, and surely will look into the causes to have them corrected I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to be of service again in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I recently came here with my son's school trip. We spent 2 nights at this hotel. The rooms were spotless and very accommodating. The staff were friendly and prepared to handle over 130 students and chaperones. Once we showed up, the room keys were prepared and we were easily able to gain access to our rooms. The breakfasts were ready on time and we had our own room setup for our kids. The lobby area was a pleasant place to sit down and talk with friends. Location wasn't too far from downtown DC. Had to put up with DC traffic, but that is to be expected in that city. My only complaint I would have is the lack of free wifi in the rooms. You either had to be a HHonors member at a certain level or go down to the lobby area. It didn't really affect me as I had a mobile hot spot I could use, but I'm sure it affected some people.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the open area in the middle are probably a little more quieter. I'm sure 100+ k...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. We appreciate your business.
Tucson, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Maybe bad timing on my part. But I was there a week on business and each day it seemed like a new groups of elementary kids were visiting and each night they ran the hallways screaming. The living room furniture looks and feels like it was from the 70's.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. The experience you described is not typical of our hotel and we are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your time with us. We hope you will give us another chance to show our true quality of hospitality should you return to our area in the future.
Beautiful Bucks County, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have stayed here many times as it is a convenient location to where family is. This location is good. The staff are always fantastic. The complimentary breakfast is terrific, if we had to pay for it I would probably give it an "okay" but since it's free, it's great. The omelets are the best thing. The pool and hot tub are okay. Sometimes they are a little dirty, and you need to make sure there are enough towels when you arrive. The hot tub is usually a little too hot for me.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

The hotel is very clean, very nice, and great amenities. I love the fact that they have a happy hour at 5:30 every day. It really shows the customers that they care about our comfort. All in all, I would have rated it a 5 star review, but the couches in the suite are from the early 1990's. It's nice that they have the suites, but if you're going to have a lounging area, you may as well make it super comfy! If I had to choose, I would go back for sure, with a hopeful mind that they change the suite couches.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am very happy that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and have passed along feedback concerning the sofas.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun? Share your experiences!