Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
GreenLeadersBronze level
Midoothian Va, United States
“Hotel stay”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel is clean, quiet and close to many things. It was a great stay and I will be back. They did need more handicapped parking. It was late when I arrived back from event and had to park past another hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am very happy we were able to meet your expectations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Had a great experience while staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel at Dulles International Airport Fort Loudon Virginia. I arrived late. Warned the front desk that I would be arriving late. The front desk clerk was very attentive and prompt. Checking out was even better. I would stay there again next year when I would be in the area again. The room rates were fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! we look forward to having you visit us again. We appreciate your business.
Shropshire, England
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We only stayed one night on our way through from Dulles Airport. We lucked out, in as much as the hotel was fairly full with a couple of bus loads of kids, so we were upgraded free of charge to a presidential suite. Presumably they did not want kids in this suite. It was awesome with every amenity one could wish for, it was also very quiet. The only thing I could possibly be picky about was the carpet, as others have said in their reviews it is probably time for a deep clean or new.
The breakfast was excellent again with everything hot and cold you could wish for.
The staff were some of the most efficient and friendly people we have ever come across in a hotel, should we fly in or out of DC again we would most definitely stay here.
There are also several restaurants on the same site within a couple of minutes walk.

Room Tip: Probably all good
Green Features: Delighted to have proper silverware and china, we hate all the waste of styro foam or paper in other hotels.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was at the Hotel due to a State Sorority meeting that was held and the staff was exceptional and very accommodating and helpful both in check in and check out. I would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.
Barnegat, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed or a weekend for our daughter in laws baby shower. While the price was good and the staff were awesome, the hotel was having problems with the boiler. So after each of us took a cold shower, we called down to the desk. The maintenance guy was friendly and after turning on the water and confirming it was cold told us that there is a problem with the water but it will get better by the end of the day. Why not just be up front and tell me that when I call down to he desk?

The carpet was dirty and either needs replacing or. Good cleaning. I'd go with the replacement. A chair at the tale was trained and had bubble gum.

My recommendation is skip it and go to the homewood suites connected to it. They never disappointed me.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for your review. I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, we are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your time with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and your review will help us do just that.
Twinsburg, Ohio
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The room was great. The breakfast was great. The water temperature was extremely hot one night without any cold, and cool the next morning with no warm. The wifi didn't reach the bedroom of my suite, and I wasn't using my computer or phone in the living room as kids were in there, so I couldn't use the wifi during my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Dulles North. I am truly disappointed to hear about the difficulty you experienced with the WIFI.
I apologize again for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused, and will use your feedback to ensure this does not happen in the future. hope that you will allow us another opportunity to be of service again whenever your travels bring to the area
Newton, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Found this hotel to offer excellent accommodations and complimentary breakfast. Could use wider choices for Evening Reception (only had had corn chips and Salsa). Would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Aloft Dulles Airport North
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun? Share your experiences!