All reviews dunkin donuts rooms are nice up north chobani yogurt mexico restaurant free breakfast would definitely stay here again fantastic hotel every step kings dominion hotel chains top floor front desk restaurants and shopping queen suite minute drive fast food
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I had a one night stay when I was in the area for a meeting and enjoyed the hotel.

The room was a spacious suite and the breakfast options were good.

Right off the highway, this hotel was convenient to Ashland and Richmond.

I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a place to stay in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
fairfieldgm2017, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent visit to the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Ashland, Virginia. We are happy that you enjoyed your visit and we would love to hear from you any ways in which we can improve for our valued guests like yourself. You can send any comments, concerns or suggestions to me.

It is our goal for you to not only desire to return to stay with us again but to also refer our hotel to your family, friends and work associates.

We hope to see you again on a return visit! Safe travels and wishing you great memories!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Thank you all very much for telling me that my room was cancelled via Expeida (on 9/14? how when I showed you my phone and the booking was still there) and that you did not have a room for me. Thank you to staff (front desk * woman and man) that called 3 local hotels, were told that they were all booked as well and then told me that they are sorry but can not help me. Did you guys really check?! You really didn't try very hard. Yet my colleagues' bookings were fine as they stayed in RM 416 & 417. Also both of my colleagues stated that the woman at the front desk on (10/5) did not even check their IDs when they arrived. My colleague stated that she gestured her ID and the woman stated "Oh yea, I forget to check those." What type of a business are you running? How do you not check a person's ID and swipe their cc during check in? So anyone can just show up, give a name and get someone else's room?

Thank you for being extremely incompetent that somehow I was still charged for the room, yet stayed across the way at the Country Inn. All of these details are to help jog your memory since you enjoy lying to me and corporate. What's even more interesting is how corporate stated that you guys messed up and your story does not make any sense to them.

Then I call today (10/7) after noticing the charge and I am accused by Ms. Gonzalez that I did stay there and wore a minion costume, yet I did not and have no idea who she is or when she helped" me.

This is a nightmare, but thank GOD for corporate trying their best to straighten this out and assist me with receiving a refund... I clearly paid for someone else's room as well as the room I stayed at in another hotel. I am beyond pissed at how all this has been handled and the lies that are told. I hope to never visit Ashland VA again nor stay at this location.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
fairfieldgm2017, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

We appreciate you for taking your valuable time to write regarding your visit to the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Ashland, Virginia. We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your visit. We have responded under separate email.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night while attending the state fair. We were able to check in a tad early which was very nice. The room was spacious. I liked the bathroom as it was a shower only with nice glass doors. The towels were also nice. The breakfast was nothing special, just your typical breakfast food. There is a Dunkin’ Donuts, and bojangles within a very short walk. Across the street is a great Amish country store and moonshine tasting room. Also a cigar store close by. This hotel is right off I-95. It is fairly new. The hotel has a small bar with local beers which I enjoyed trying and opens at 5pm. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
fairfieldgm2017, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent visit to the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Ashland, Virginia. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we would love to hear from you any ways in which we can improve for our valued guests like yourself. I will share your scores & comments with my managers & staff as we want to always be an “Outstanding 10” hotel for you! You can help by sending any additional comments, concerns or suggestions to me.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

This Hotel is conviently located off I95.
The rooms are big.
Beds comfortable.
The breakfast bar is as expected.
The cheese ohmelet is very good
There was a problem with the hot water in the morning
that was fixed by 8AM.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
fairfieldgm2017, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to write regarding your recent stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Ashland, Virginia. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we would love to hear from you any ways in which we can improve for our valued guests like yourself. You can help by sending any additional comments, concerns or suggestions to me.

We hope to see you again on a return visit really soon. Thanks Again!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a suite during a visit to Kings Dominion and Richmond. Hotel was clean with friendly staff. Easy to locate off highway. Within walking distance was dunkin' donuts, bojangles and a mexican restaurant.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank unytraveler

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent visit to the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Ashland, Virginia. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we would love to hear from you any ways in which we can improve for our valued guests like yourself. I will share your scores & comments with my managers & staff as we want to always be an “Outstanding ” hotel for you! You can help by sending any additional comments, concerns or suggestions to me.