Super 8 Ashland/richmond
US$69
Priceline
US$62
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2010

we stayed over 2 nights had no problems with the hotel except for the location which was behind a KFC which we had to make a quick turn into. otherwise for the price it was perfect!!!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 7 August 2010

My family and I were in town to visit Kings Dominion and this hotel is a great location for the price, just off the highway no problem with that. The sheets seemed cleaned but the carpet felt very grimy, the water pressure was good but the tub fulls up with water. The continental breakfast was pretty good and the front desk staff were very nice. We rented a refrigerator and microwave only to find out the outlet didn't work. After our stay my husband broke out with a staph infection which we feel is related to the dirty carpet and he was the only one to put his clothes in the drawers. We will not be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank devonlea
Reviewed 13 July 2010

This has got to be the most disgusting place I have ever stayed at. There was urine and pubic hair all over the bathroom. A.c didn't work, nothing has ever looked to of been cleaned by maid service, including linnens. I went to the local walmart to buy new sheets and cleaner, and still was not at peace

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank Lc0818
Reviewed 4 July 2010

Well, after reading all the other reviews here, I have nothing further to add except that I'm glad we didn't catch anything from staying here. I could go on and on about the pool and the bathroom. We slept on top of the blankets. Just in case. I should have gone on here and read all of these reviews first. Oh well. Live and learn.

2  Thank VMDoyle
Reviewed 1 April 2010

We stayed here 2 nights going and coming from Philly.
Reading some of the reviews from back in 2008 I was a bit hesitant about staying here.
I think in the last couple of years they have fixed many of the problems.
Our room was nice with a micro and frig. It was clean and quiet the cont. breakfast was very good.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The only thing I would say is the wash cloths and towels were do to be replaced.
Close to gooe eating places.
A good value for the price.
Yes, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple