Super 8 Ashland/richmond
US$137
US$98
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is my 3rd visit in 3 years. I return due to the convenience of the location en route from Florida and the value. The price is very reasonable and the room was more than one would expect for the price. I had a comfortable & firm king bed, a nice little couch and a desk. The room was clean. I wasn't expecting the Ritz and I got more than one would expect for the price.
I was only there one night but the room would have been comfortable for a longer stay. If I were there for business the room was quite serviceable to work in at the desk. I had a problem with the internet and the manager came right away to resolve the issue. All the personnel were efficient and friendly. I will most likely return on my next trip to or from Florida.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2014

clean, quality appropriate for price, easy access to interstate highway, breakfast appropriate with room price.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family