Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ashland - Hanover, VA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmiss marshacookiesbass pro shopthe breakfast areabreakfast ladygave everyoneroom was cleanbreakfast serviceasked howkings dominionpool and hot tubeach morningwafflesmyrtle beachwould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We heard about this hotel in a Virginia welcome magazine. It was midway between our stops in Myrtle Beach and Pennsylvania. The price was right and it was a fairly new hotel with a complimentary hot breakfast . Also included were fresh homemade cookies all day long. The staff was friendly especially Marsha in the breakfast room . She was a real doll and it was like she already knew us . There were several restaurants nearby and it was easy access to the highway .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

this was a very pleasant stay a bit off the main highway , bright , clean , quiet, and seemed new even though it as nearly two years old!! The staff was warm and friendly and very accommodating . Nearby was a Bass Pro Outdoor World with a Fish Company Restaurant with great food . This was a quality stop for anyone from couples to family . You will not be disappointed .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stopped there at 1AM after a thousand mile drive. I wasn't able to walk straight. The receptionist made me feel like family. I must have asked him if there was a Starbucks in the area, because when I woke up, I found printed directions to a Starbucks under the door. Exactly what I needed. He even took the time to handwrite a thank you note on the receipt. The lady who was working in the breakfast room was giving hugs to everybody. Not a fancy place, but the staff makes it feel cozy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Liviu D
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I have stayed here several times on my way to appointments in Richmond and with the family on the way back from dropping one of my kids off in Georgia for college. The staff is always friendly. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is pretty good. The host in the breakfast area is one of the friendliest people I have met in my travels and she makes it feel like home each time! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank tjpw
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Drove from Hilton Head. We got into Ashland around 7 and started looking for a place to stay. Read reviews of Ll of the hotels in the area, and this one had the best. We backtracked 3 miles to stay hear and it was well worth it. Clean comfortable rooms and the bed gave us a restful sleep. Breakfast with a cheerful morning staff was the icing on the cake.

• Stayed: July 2013